Wish 14

"Calm down. Sungmin, I saw some Qarins flying everywhere with Heechul and it looks like they took Kyuhyun with them." Eunhyuk said.

"What?! Where?!" 

"To our world." Eunhyuk frowned. 

Sungmin paused. "You've got to be kidding me." 

"I'm serious." Eunhyuk said. Sungmin ran away to the door but Donghae managed to catch up and grab him. 

"Where are you going?!" Donghae asked.

"I'm gonna get him!" Sungmin yelled. 

"Are you nuts?! You're weaker than me now! How're you gonna do that?!" Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

"I don't care!" Sungmin pulled back his hand and attempted to fly but failed when Eunhyuk jumped over him. "Ah! Eunhyuk let me go!"

"Sungmin! If you're not gonna calm down, nothing will change! You're weak and you're in love! Don't be so reckless! Do you wanna die?!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Sungmin breathed hard and teared up. "I just want to save him...they're gonna kill him..." 

Eunhyuk sighed, standing up and helped Sungmin. "I know what to do." He said and turned to a clueless Donghae who was standing behind them.. 

"Please tell me you're joking." Donghae glared at Eunhyuk and Sungmin after minutes of explanation. "I. AM. A. NORMAL--"

"You're not normal Hae. You're a fish who looks like a human." Eunhyuk teased.

"What the heck does that have to do with this?!" Donghae asked. 

"Please Donghae. We really need your help. " Sungmin pleaded.

Donghae looked at them and thought for awhile. "You...you guys are lucky that I AM HERE." He sighed. "Alright, I'll do it. In one condition." 

"What?" Sungmin and Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae gestured for Sungmin to come closer and then whispered. Sungmin paused after Donghae finished then nodded. "What is it?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Its nothing special Eunhyuk." Sungmin smiled. "Come on." He stood up and Eunhyuk followed while Donghae watches them leave the house.

Donghae was about to go too but Sen purred on his foot and meowed. He knelt down and picked up Sen. "Guess you're coming with me Little Sen." He caressed it then brought it with him. 

"Are you sure its gonna work?" Sungmin asked while flying with Eunhyuk.

"Sungmin, you need to trust me. Only someone with a real singing voice can sing it. And Yesung has that." Eunhyuk assured.

"Alright, if you say so." He smiled at him then focused his eyes to the clouds. 

----------------------

At the same time, Donghae drove to the hospital where he assumed Yesung was. "I'm risking my time for this." He said to himself as he gets out of his van and ran immediately inside the hospital. He prayed that Yesung is there so finding him so his task would be easy. As soon as he gets to his room, he opened the door and there he found Yesung busily playing his guitar and singing to Ryeowook. "Hyung!"

Yesung's guitar strings broke again and he turned to Eunhyuk. "Huh? What're you doing here?"

"Uhh...nothing...I'm visiting." He smiled. Now, I just have to wait...

Eunhyuk, Yesung's here. I'm with him now. He said to Eunhyuk.

Really? Keep him there Hae!