Wish 7

Sungmin woke up and found himself lying on the floor. He yawned and  stretched his arms, thinking how he fell off the bed. He slowly stood up and decided to wash his face. He walked out of his room half-asleep and went to the bathroom for nature's call. He just opened the door and and went in, opening the faucet and let the water wet his hands to wash his face. Then he heard the shower stopped. In fact , he didn't notice it was on until it was turned off. His eyes widened when he realized someone was inside the shower room. He turned and looked at it to see at the same time the the shower room's door opened. His eyes was so widened and he was smiling.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" He covered his eyes when he saw Kyuhyun(smexy~) almost naked. Unfortunately, he was looking at his face first that Kyuhyun had enough time to cover his bottom.

"Yah!"

"AHHHH!!!!! THAT'S SO EWE~~!!!!!!"

"Get out!" Kyuhyun yelled while covering his. "OUT!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin ran out while yelling, and smiling, to his room. He jumped to his bed immediately and laughed. "AHHahahaha!!!!" He was rolling over in excitement and joy. WTF? 

--------

Kyuhyun sighed and sighed, not knowing what to say to Sungmin who is sitting on the couch in front of him. Okay, Sungmin was obviously trying to restrain from laughing. "What--"

"Did I see?" Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun nodded seriously.

Sungmin grinned. "It wasn't that big." Kyuhyun looked at him seriously and was getting mad. "I'm joking I'm joking! I saw nothing Kyu." Sungmin chuckled and Kyuhyun was restless.

"Next time, don't go in the bathroom when someone's there."

"You didn't lock it!"

"Why didn't go out when you noticed someone's there?!"

"It was...too late? I was gonna but you opened the shower room and flashed your -almost- naked body infront of my innocent eyes!" Sungmin stood up then jumped at the couch, standing.

Kyuhyun looked confused and pissed. "So you're saying its my fault???"

"I didn--"

"I was just taking a shower then suddenly someone was looking at my -almost- naked -sexy- body when I went out!" Kyuhyun yelled. 

"WHY DID YOU NOT COVER YOURSELF FIRST IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Sungmin yelled while standing at the couch looking down at Kyuhyun.

"WHY DID YOU NOT GO OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Kyuhyun stood at the top of the table infront of the couch Sungmin was standing at, he's still taller. Tsk. Tsk. 

"YOU DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR!!!"

"You two are both guys, what the heck are you arguing about?"

"PRIVACY!" Kyuhyun turned and yelled.

"MANNERS!" Sungmin turned and yelled. 

"Oh." They behaved. "Ryeowook."

"You didn't lock the door." Ryeowook said while standing beside the opened door then closed it.

"How did you get here?" Kyuhyun asked.

Ryeowook smiled. "I followed you last night! I saw you in town then I decided to follow you!"

"You spoiled the surprise." Kyuhyun said with a disappointed tone.

"Anyway, you two sure are intimate." Ryeowook said while walking around to look at the house.