Wish 13

Donghae and Eunhyuk came back after 15 minutes. They were eating since the food was served already without noticing the sudden change between both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kyuhyun ate quietly and avoided looking at Sungmin while Sungmin is still getting bothered. His feelings can't take it and he finally gave up. He stopped eating and told them that he's going first. 

"Why? Can't you wait for us? Besides, you haven't finished your food yet." Kyuhyun asked. 

Sungmin gulped. "I..." 

"Sungmin, did you forgot something?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah, I forgot something." He lied. It hurts. Suddenly he felt pain in is stomach. "I gotta go!" He ran immediately out of the restaurant. Kyuhyun watched as he disappears from his sight and felt sorry.

"Damn Sungmin, you really shouldn't lie again." He whispered to himself while running, his hands pressed against his stomach. He stopped midway when he couldn't take the pain and when he turned beside him, he saw Qarins watching him. His eyes widened and he felt scared. "What are they doing here?" He asked himself then they suddenly disappeared.

"It can't be...are they gonna take me? But I didn't fall in love with anyone." He insisted to himself. 

"I knew it." Sungmin turned around and saw Eunhyuk standing behind him. "You lied didn't you?" Sungmin nodded faintly. "Sungmin, is your magic getting weaker?"

"What...h-how did you know?" 

Eunhyuk sighed. "You've been lying to yourself all the time."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you an idiot? If we lie, our magic will become weaker. Since your magic is getting weaker, you've been lying."

"But...but I didn't feel any pains before."

"That's because you didn't lie through words." Eunhyuk looked at him seriously. "Oh come on, don't tell me you know nothing about this? Aren't you the best in our batch?" 

"I'm confused." Sungmin looked down. 

"I don't know what you've been doing so I can't help to explain, you need to find that on your own." Eunhyuk leaned to the wall beside them. "Are you even sure...those Qarins are for you?"

Sungmin looked at him confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"What if, they were for me?" Eunhyuk frowned. 

"You love Donghae?" Sungmin moved in front of him. "Eunhyuk, do you love him?" Eunhyuk can't reply, if he reply now, the Qarins will hear him. Its either they'll take him or they'll take Donghae. So he shook his head and looked at Sungmin seriously. "Oh my God."

"I can't imagine myself in the same boat as Heechul hyung." Eunhyuk said.

"Me either." Sungmin seconded. 

----------------------

Sungmin and Eunhyuk ended up going back to the hospital together. When they entered the ICU room, Yesung was sleeping quietly with his head rested on the bed in between his arms. His guitar was leaning on the post behind him. "Sssh." Sungmin motioned to Eunhyuk and he slowly went out of the room. Before following outside, Eunhyuk, hesitatingly, grabbed Donghae's coat. "Come on." Sungmin whispered, calling. Eunhyuk nodded and followed him, bringing Donghae's coat with him. 

"Are we gonna wait here?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I think so." Sungmin sat on the bench in front of the room. 

2 hours later, Donghae and Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital. When they got to the same floor, they saw Eunhyuk doing magic while Sungmin was sleeping on the bench. "Hyukkie." Donghae called walking to Eunhyuk immediately.