twenty

audrey

the fact that i woke up in someone else's bed scared the hell out of me until i saw justin sitting by the window on his phone. "justin, why am i here?" i groggily ask, rubbing my eyes. i have never been so fucking tired in my life.

"you fell asleep last night and wouldn't wake up to tell me what hotel you were at." he turns to look at me. "i didn't sleep next to you if you're worried."

"that's the least of my worries." i groan. when i sit up, i realized that i'm not in my dress. i'm in one of justin's long sleeved oversized shirts. "did you put this on me?"

"yeah." he replies, holding his phone up to his ear. "i'm sorry, you were just tossing and turning last night so i-"

"it's okay, justin. it was just a question." i chuckle. i stood up to go to the bathroom just as he has started a conversation with whomever was on the phone. after i finished and washed my hands, i walked back out and grabbed my phone to see hella texts from avery.

avery: cam came back then left with his luggage

avery: where are you

avery: audrey i stg

the texts continued but i didn't read them so i texted back a picture of justin who was standing there shirtless, talking to who i think is scooter. when he finished, he hung the phone up and sat on the bed. "i'm leaving in like an hour so you can come and we'll drop you off or you can stay here."

"depends on how much paparazzi and fans there are outside." i reply, glancing at my phone. avery was texting back.

avery: did you fuck him last night wyd wtf

audrey: he picked me up because i texted him instead of you

avery: no hailey

avery: guess he's serious about getting you back

audrey: even though cam and i weren't even together i can't just hop into another relationship

avery: justin had no problem with that

audrey: i know 😒 but he broke my heart and said i was practically just a fuck toy to him

avery: im not saying you should date him again but he's your first love ... if something happens between you two, refuse to have sex or any sexual thing and see how he reacts

audrey: i'm just gonna come back to the hotel

justin was staring at me when i looked up from my phone. "what?" i ask.

"do you want breakfast?" he chuckles. "i asked you twice and all you did was hum."

"i'm sorry." i laugh. "yeah, i could eat. i need pants though."

"i have those nike sweatpants you can fit." he points to his suitcase, me smirking. those are my favorite pair of sweatpants. when i put my things on, i looked down at my dress and heels then up at him.

"how drunk was i last night?"

he starts laughing. "you let calling me famalam. then you started rapping drake and future then fell asleep."

"last time i said famalam was when i was twelve." i laugh along with him. "oh my god, i'm never get drunk again."

"you're the same when you're sober." he smirks. "but you sing and rap more when you're drunk."

"the fact i can't sing just makes it a thousand times more embarrassing." i roll my eyes, grabbing my phone. "if we're going out to eat, i need shoes."

"planning on eating downstairs." he chuckles. "we'll get our food and come right back up."

"okay." i follow behind him. we walked silently down the hall to the elevator in complete silence. when we got inside the elevator, i realized just how awkward it is being so friendly with him. but i didn't mind it.

-----

if this is unorganized it's because i wrote it 5 in the morning