Chapter 27 Canddise and Jack

but there is a Punishing scene of Ageda too you guys just look at the whole Book for that

Jack’s P.O.V

I didn’t send Canddise to the Acedemy today and she woke up alittle late while I seat on the edge of the bed. She wakes up and smiles at me softly looking at me. I look at her face and trail to her breast until reaches her stomach her hands were at her stomuch.

 ‘’ Jack, I’m so sorry the Acedemy, I’m late’’ she told frowning realizing how late she woke up, Panicked.

‘’ shhh, it’s alright.. take a day off’’ I told sternly, she sighs softly..

‘’ Thank you Jack’’ she told softly getting up from the bed.

‘’ excuse me jack’’ she tells softly which made me to get up, up standing, she slowly got down from the bed and walked in the walk through closet got herself some  cloths to wear and walked in the washroom. I seat on my l-shape sofa and On the Tv.

I can here the shower’s on and once it is off after afew minutes Canddise walks out wearing a skinny green asid wash jeans and wore a white plan tops. She walked to the bed and rearrange the pillow and the blamket and once it is set, she opens the curtain which allows the sun shinning in and the touch of our room brightened.

I went to the door and opened it walking down while Canddise followed me behind, we walked to the kitchen. I sat on the island and watched her taking a pan.

‘’ Jack, what would you want for breakfast’’ she asked

‘’ Anything would be fine’’ I told.

She nods and did Bacons and eggs for me, while she took an apple form the fruit basket and ate it.

‘’ Why don’t you take something heavy’’ I asked is apple going to be enough..

‘’ I like eating apple...’’ she told softly and eating it softly..

‘’Do you crave for something ‘’ I asked looking at her...

‘’ Jack’’ she asked like she didn’t hear me properly

‘’ Do you crave for something..’’ I asked again looking at her, she was quite for awhile like she is thinking of something

‘’  what if I said yes’’ she asked...

‘’ I wasn’t expecting a No’’ I told, she looked discomfortable I’m not sure why.

‘’ even if I did, It doesn’t matter’’ she told softly looking down washing the pan

‘’ Why is that’’ I asked glaring

‘’ Rogues doesn’t deserve anything as you said Jack, we deserve hell’’ her tone was different there was acid there even though it was soft

‘’ Canddise, I didn’t mean’’ I tried telling...

‘’ it doesn’t matter Jack, It doesn’t matter what I think or what I feel , as you said Rogues doesn’t deserve anything, but one thing Jack, that I Learn looking at your friends Jack,those girls,.. I’m proud to be who I am.. I am proud to be a Rogue’’ She told softly as ever looking away from my direction, I glare at her but she ignores to look at me.

‘’ If there is anything else that you want, do ask me’’ she told softly and walked away from the Kitchen. I completely lost my apetite and threw the dish in the trashcan, I took a wolfbear and walked outside. I saw Canddise started her Gardening again while I sat at the woden two seated swing drinking my wolfbear looking at Canddise.