Chapter 15 FYAZ scenes of Canddise and Jack

One moment I thought, maybe she is interested in me or looking for me or something but nope she is looking at Canddise until an ear piercing scream was heard and all our attention was with Bella.

‘’ arghhhhhhhh, Alpha Zayne.. look what Canddise did.... My Nails... My Nail is broken ’’ Bella cried as Rella and Tina immediately came beside her cheering her up and soothing her up

‘’ See, what you did.. You Rogue You hurt her’’ Rella immediately bawl at Canddise I look at Canddise while I saw her innocent light Hazel eyes pleading and sorry look.

‘’ I am sorry, I didn’t mean to.. she grib my hands too tight I, I’’ Jack immediately jumps and walks to her werewolf speed and slaps Canddise. She didn’t even get to finish what she was telling since Jack slap her hard causing her to fall down crying, I couldn’t focus much since Canddise is Jacks mate somehow I don’t get to say but what suprise me is Val came there werewolf speed and help Canddise up. This is the  Val that I know another part of her the good part of her, true she beats up all the bullies but the good side of her is the one which her pack is so attracted to Her and even made her as their Delta.

‘’ Are you Okay.. are you alright?’’ she asks looking at Canddise while Canddise sob, yup I saw the impact of how Jack slaps her any girl would cry even if it was Val I think she would cry also.

‘’ Back off Val, She is Mine and I can do whatever I want with her’’ Jack tells and drags Canddise arms up forcefully and pull her outside the gym room while Val stood up blinking  I can see a deep anger arising from her as how red she is getting but somehow she is struggling and talking something in her mind link or something, her gaze me a I will kill you look but wait what the hell did I do and she walks back to her Cousin Brother Mark, and her pack.

The PE Class went great but Val didn’t even look at me while she stood close to the  Long straight Blonde hair girl  and concentrating on the class while I did the same. Jack didn’t came with Canddise wonder what he is doing with her.

Jack’s point of view

I was so furious with Canddise, what kind of behavior is this , when Bella screamed like that I know that only her nail is broken but still who does she think she is. I slap her when  Valentine Winters helps her up, of course I understand I know that just because Canddise save her and her friend’s butt with the Ministry and Jail shit and she was only trying to help Canddise

 I don’t have any rage with Valentine nor Her friend since I realised that Canddise looked almost like Luna Abigail and I am pretty sure if I saw someone who looks like my sister Ageda or Amber, I will help too, so I realized what she did and decided to let go of the past behind us but that doesn’t mean that I want to be friends with her . 

I drag Canddise out from the room and shove her to the janitors Closet and closed the door while she fells down crying, pathetic she is always good with her cryings like that is going to help.

‘’  Why did you harm that girl, Canddise’’ I asked dragging her arms up

‘’ I swear I didn’t mean too, please.. It was an accident ‘’  Canddise cry

‘’ Stop crying, you look so pathetic when you cry’’ I yelled when she tries to stop by cupping her lips

‘’  I’m sorry’’ she said softly

‘’ Well, sorry doesn’t cut it, here is what we're going to do.. I will be having Tina tonight with me in my room No... No wait I got a better Idea , I  want to do threesome with you and Tina‘’ I told looking at Canddise. I had Tina over to my room while Canddise was around a few times, Canddise didn’t dare to complain or Argue since she will be sleeping on the couch while Tina and I will be facing each other on the bed.  Canddise looks at me in a response like she cannot even understand whatever I am saying. And did I mantion Canddise is one of the stupidest dumb girl ever, she is only good for fuck.