part two party in the woods scenes of Jack and Canddise

Jack’s point of view

'currently I was having allot of fun with Blondy beside me, we dance, fuck, drink, drunk, dance again and fuck again.. the whole party was a mess... that is what werewolf part is all about having fun.

‘’ here Ageda room key man’’ Salem pass me

‘’ yeah thanks,’’ I told taking the key placing it inside my pocket,.

‘’ She is sort of upset you know;’’ Salem told while Sarafina joins him holding his waste and he did the same holding her waste..

‘’ yeah but she just have to deal with it’’ knowing Ageda alittle tough love will show the trick.

We were partying arond for awhile now but when I look at my watch fuck it is 3am. I need to get Canddise back to the pack house. though I could have send Canddise home with Ageda but I don’t want too. I am scared she will react the same like that night and no one would be there near her since she is pregnant with my cub...

‘’ Babe come to my house’’ Blondy told

‘’ As much as I like to but No, I can send you back though if you want’’ I offered.. I started walk to the Oak tree when Tina and Rella chirps in with Jayler and Nelson beside them, the boys are my boys who are under me and were all  friends and the gang that  I hang out with beside my cousins they have their own friends as well.

‘’ Blondy...’’ Rella and Tina laughing and calling Blondy’s name when Blondy did the same calling their name an having their girly hugs.. I look for Canddise when I spot her already asleep on the ground. I was admiring her sleeping like a baby like that,  when Tina and Blondy has to iterupted me by...

‘’ hahhaha look at that Rogue Bitch,’’ Rella told

‘’ Such a Baby hahaha she is stupid too right Jack’’ Tina laughed

‘’ hey Cry Baby Rogue, time to wake...’’  Blondy started going near her and wanted to tap her, when I growl looking at them, Blondy holds her hands toherself looking down, I growl angrily which made all of  them to look at the ground in fear, they better be after all I am their Delta and right now I am angry as hell.

I turned back my attention to look at Canddise but she was still sleeping. I came near her and place my hand’s underneath Canddise.. and carried her Bridal style and lays her head on my chest more and cozys her self blushing alittle, I smirk looking at her since she is not awake yet but she can feel me I know it ‘’ she can feel us’’ my wolf whisper in my mind smirking . I nod to him and carried her glaring at girls, I look at Jayler..

‘’ make sure they clean this place spotless before leaving to their penthouse’’ I need to punish them, the girls gasps first but didn’t dare to look at me and misbehave they know what will be coming next.

 I walk to my jeep, carefully place her at the passengers seat and closes her door,.I drove back to the pack house and she was still asleep so I decided to carry her up to our room and softly placed her on the bed. I carefully unhook her pants and slid it down leaving her only with her underwear and the tops she was wearing. I took out my jacket wearing a white t and a sweat pants walking out of the room, I unlock Ageda’s room and spy on her.. good she is asleep, I heard Salem telling me she cried but whatever I don’t want to se my only little sister in that party whitnesing us all doing crazy naughty stuffs.

 I went back to my room and see Canddise on the bed breathing softly as how her chest moves up and down softly, I closed the table lamp lights beside me laying  beside her and holding her tight when when her hand automaticly holds my shirt and her head touches my chest.