cHAPTER 21 SCENE 2 cANDDISE AND jACK

Jack P.O.V

I was waiting in my room for Canddise since she is making dinner for both of us, I told her that I want to have dinner with her in my room. I was playing Video games while I saw Canddise walking in with two plates in her hand. She kneel down and placed the plate slowly on the coffee table, and seat down doing her homework on the process and eating her Sandwich.

  She did not give me any eye contact instead she continued back writing something in her book which I Belive it is her homework and what the fuck why is her sandwhich is so small.

Compare to mines, mines is a a freaking Gient.. hers is like one slice of bread and it is just so small. Rolling my eyes I continues back playing my video game. It is  7pm now.

I notice her yawning alittle and closing her book placing it back in her begpack, getting up taking her plate on the process...

‘’ Hmmm, Jack.. are you finished with your dish’’ she asks softly, I look at her and handover my plate and yup I ate it all it was delicious, she is an excellent cook and werewolves eats like pigs. I look  at her as if she knows my answer she nods and takes my plate from me and went down stairs  knowing that she wants to wash the dishes. I am not sure why, I feel like I want to do that I want to help but I couldn’t my ego strikes in at the same time.

After she closes my bedroom door on her way going down, I went to my Balcony watching the dark sky and saw Zayne is leaving with Valentine somewhere,.. wonder where they’re going. I heard the door knob twist and saw Canddise back in my room, But wait why is she sweating.

‘’ whats wrong’’ I asked her she shooks her head looking down, something is not right.

‘’ Canddise, Don’t lie to me.. what’s wrong’’ I ask more sternly coming near her.. she looked at me and gaspe

‘’ I, I.... I need to take a bath’’ what is she crazy she just took an hour ago..

‘’ why’’ I ask her coming near her.. she shook her head going further away from my touch. I frown at her, whats wrong

‘’ Please..’’ she asked softly, I nod.sighing.. I do not know whats wrong a minute ago she was alright. What is wrong with her. She started to walk to the bathroom when I went wolfspeed and approach near her griping her elbow , I  gaspe. What the fuck

‘’ Fuck,why are you Burning’’ I asked and shit she was burning, She shrug crying shaking her head giving me an I don’t know look, but I could tell she is scared of something.

‘’ Come on,’’ I told dragging her wrist softly to my ensuit. I filled the tub with warm water and slowly slid out her dress from her and  helped her taking out her Bra and underwear too.

 But for some reason she was shivering in fear and seemed like zone out. What is wrong with her. I slowly placed her in the tub kneeling on the floor while she holds her knees closer to her hugging them hiding her front. Canddise was never an attention seeker for sure what is wrong with her.

Though I seen her naked form so many times and if your thinking I might get used to it, you’re so wrong. Every skin of her makes me want to be in her more but now isn’t the time. When I was gazing at her skin though her important parts were hidden by her knees as she hides her face and practically everything at it.

Then the part that I hate the most came, I saw the silver bruises which are there. I swear to god who ever did that I  will kill that son of a bitch. The silver Bruises are some of the Bruises which can never fade away.

Though the bruises looks beautiful glittery and sparkly but No wolf can ever tolerate with it’s pain. Not even male wolf or infect an Alpha can tolerate it’s pain.