chapter 17 Jack and Canddise scene from FYAZ

Canddise P.O.V

Today was the day My Luna Amber gave birth to our future Alpha. Jack is already pissed  and never really talked with me but somehow I understood, even though I sort of feel his snappy, infuriated and Angry but deep in him I can see he is really hurt,sad and he really did loved Luna Amber. He annoyed me tottaly after my third day of heat and the same rutine goes I was on bed on time on the L-shape couch which is my sleeping place and he only comes back at late midnight sometimes with his girl friends other times drunk but he never bothered me so I was thankful for that. It seems that Alpha Zayne has ordered everyone one of us in the pack house to go and visit Luna Amber and I got to say I got alittle too excited on this since It has been a year since I’ve met my pack members, they really did took care of me very well like a sister infect. I was in the kitchen doing a Daisy Buquet for Luna Amber since my mother use to be a flower girl and I am inherited by her talent. I was tieing the golden orange Ribben which Sarafina lended me until Vectoria came in and was calling my name.

‘’ Canddise, what in the world are you wearing’’ She told looking at me placing her hand on her hip

‘’ I...I’’ I studder something I’ll do allot and place my hand on my lips and pinching my lips , I do that also

‘’ I thought I told every girl of the pack house to wear a Dress’’ Victoria told looking at me

‘’ I... I’’ I studderd again since I tottaly forgot

‘’ Come On, Canddise.. you are wearing a skirt and a skirt is not a Dress’’ Victoria told dregging my hand with her.

A few minutes Later Victoria Forces for me to wear a light Yellow spegetti strap sun dress which .. I got to say I did look like a model wearing this dress but it really showed too much  of my Clevage and skin.

‘’ It is too revealing’’ I told pounting alittle so maybe Victoria will let me wear something which is less Revealing

‘’ No You Look Perfect Canddise, Please don’t change for me’’ Ageda came running in Victoria’s and Harry’s room hugging Victoria while Victoria hugs her back. Ageda is a baby to us all.

‘’ Vicky you always know the right dress for everyone’’ Ageda told looking at Victoria while Victoria claps her hands with excitement ‘’ I do don’t I’’ she told clapping hands and jumping more while her cute pony tail bounces, Victoria is a pony tail girl.

‘’ Come on I have the perfect Menghendy dress I bought for you the other day, and maybe  If I curl your hair just a little..’’ Victoria told bringing Ageda to her walk through closet.

After awhile all the girls were Prepared waiting outside for Alpha Zayne . Jack was already here but he did not speak to me as usual He was wiping his Bike while Sam was talking with him about something.

After Alpha Zayne was here, we were on our ways to the Hospital. I was seating on the Passengers seat in Jacks Jeep. When we were drving he didn’t say anything to me just silence and thats all.

After 2 hours of drving he decided to talk with me, and there was a traffic light there so he stopped and sigh frustrasted as he turned to look at what I was holding

‘’ What are you holding’’ Jack asked annoyed

‘’ ... Daisy...’’ I told delicately looking at him

 ‘’ why do you have fucking Daisies, when Ambers Favourete flowers are pink and purple tulips’’ He told angrily looking at me , he knows so much about Amber it breaks my hearth seeing Jack like this..

‘’ I am sorry, I didn’t know’’ I told understandingly

‘’ whatever, Just forget it’’ He told concentrating back on drving since the traffic light is now in green