It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )

'' Oh, Oh'' Mareena told getting up, I looked at them confuced..

'' Ugh, Zayne I mean there all going to be here soon, And Emrys suggested us when I say us I mean the girls of the pack house to go to their rooms..'' Ageda says, I looked at them understanding , something must be wrong, we walked upstairs while Harry stayed down,

Victoria and Ageda walked up into their room, as for myself, Mareena and Freya we stayed upstairs at the stairs so we can listen what actually is going on. They cannot see us, We kept ourself really quite listening when we heard the car parked. Zayne yelling at Jack.

'' I cannot believe this, you could have been killed, you brought our pack members into danger'' I heard Zayne Yelled

'' Zayne, I .. Canddi..''

'' fuck you , what were you thinking '' I heard Emrys yelling wow I never thought Emrys can swear , Freye flich alittle when she heard her mate yelling..

'' I just wanted her to be with me, She is mines.. I have my rights'' we heard Jack growls angryly, while we heard both Zayne and Emrys growls louder..

'' Do not fucking growl at me do you understand, I am your fucking Alpha..'' Zayne growls back...

'' Emrys, Sam take him to the basement, I'm punishing you Jake, you gave me no choice, you to put there for three days , no food or water .. take him away from my sight'' Zayne growls back,

'' Zayne, I.. all I want to do is to help Canddise, she is mines, I just want her to be by my side, I have my right, You know well , I always made sure she is save and protected'' I can here Jack telling this in hurt and anger, much as I hate him but the few days when I stayed here while Canddise was around, It is true , I did seen something on both of them, at the hospital or even the day at the grave.

'' Take him away..'' Zayne growls lowly..

'' And for you all, get your ass back to your house, before I punish each of your asses too'' Zayne growls dangerously

'' Yes Alpha..'' I heard a bunch of yeses which is shocking since including girls...

'' And you, I am so disappointed with you..'' I heard Zayne said..

'' But, Alpha Zayne, I was just doing my job as what the Delta had told..'' another female voice protested I think I heard her voice before, Mareena gasps while both me and Freya looked at her confuced.

'' It's Sophea'' Mareena told softly indicating her sister, wow the girl we met at the Hospital Okay, now I know who she is. We were back silent listening, though we couldn't see anyone but we could still able to listen to their conversation up the stairs.

'' I am so disappointed on you Sophea, I'm Sorry Alpha Zayne.. I'll be bringing her back home now'' I heard a guys voice..

'' lets go'' the same guy told..

'' I just wanted to help..'' Sophea protested back.. though her voice was tearing

'' you should have atleast discussed with me, then what am I for as your mate..'' the same guy told

'' will be going'' the same guys voice were heard, and then no more

'' The rest of you just go..'' I heard Zayne telling, we heard a bunch of footsteps walking away..

We heard footsteps walking upstairs so we immediately walked in to our own rooms, to not make this situation more awkward, then again why am I being so weak right now ergg nevermind.

I sat on the bed when Zayne storms in, growling angrly for a moment I actually flinch, he is still in his Alpha mood.

But when his eyes conacts with my eyes, his eyes softens abit looking at me