CHAPTER 13

Jack Point of View

Everything is just going so wrong

this Seeta is going Emo to Love

and then Zayne and the pack members liking Candisse like liking a Rogue girl more worse encouraging her like what the hell is wrong,

everything is so wrong, it is so not part of the Plan.

The Plan is to hurt her, she being a slave forever , my wolf and I only claimher so that we could give the same treatment as they gave to Amber.  I mark her just to show that she belongs to me, I told her all of my rules and if she didn't obay even a single one she will get punished, that is what Rogues deserved anyway.

 whatever the circumstances is, she is willever be mine. But that is all, I do have my own funs with other girls but I will always tell her I'll be out and lock her in my room to stay put and  to handle the pain during i fuck other girls.

I don't really care if she is in Pain or not as long I get my fun that's okay for me and besides the pain will be imune to her after a few more times.

I never touch her eve rsince I mated with her, I just completely ignore her only by telling the rules and the chores and be in bed appropriate 8.30pm. But she is a good slave, never really disobey my commends so till then I will not hurt or harm her. I stopped asking about the silver bruises cause everytime I ask her that, that's t only I will complete loose it and will hurt  her so obviously I want the answers but not now maybe later.

I walked in my room as I saw Canddise standing there looking down on the floor which is good I like it like that, it shows that she is really afraid of me to even look at my eyes.

'' There is a party today in the Yellow Lightning pack, Alpha Zayne wants every wolves in our pack house to attend'' I told her with my stern voice. the girl looked at me confuced. 

'' I'm sorry but my old pack never allows girls of the pack to attend any parties unless it is from the Originals '' Canddise told in her Angelic voice

'' I don't care about your fucking old pack orders, now you are in my pack and you will follow our orders'' I told back her more annoyed , how dare she talks back to  me.

'' Be ready by 8pm, '' I told as I went to my walk through closet, took my bag and went out, I got to go for a run in the woods and do some gym activities.

At 7pm

I was walking back to my room to my surprice Canddise wasn't there...

'' Canddise'' I called walking out from my door

Only to get notice by when Canddise came rushing out from Freya and Emrys room and right away other girls came rushing out as well calling ''Canddise, Canddise'' some angryly and others alittle amused

'' Canddise, I haven't really even started your.... ohh Delta Jack'' Victoria told while Freya, Sarafina, Mareena including my little bitch was wearing short silk rodes. When I Looked at Freya and Sarafina I got shocked, what the hell, this two look like ghosts.

They were wearing some kinda facial mask and all of their hair looked like they setted or something doing stupid girl stuffs or something stupid. I starred at Canddise in my bore eyes since I am Bored with my where were you bore expression but all the while she does was looking down. She was just wearing a yellow silk rod but nothing else was on her face or done to her hair but she was biting her bottom lips,. As I sence fear is there in her. good just as I wanted.

'' Ewwmmm...Delta Jack, is it alright if Canddise be with us for awhile'' Freya asked, fine I guess.

'' yeah, okay... as long you girls don't frighten me with '' I started only to be cut in with their shock expression