chapter 16 scenes from Jack and Canddise from FYAZ

‘’ Canddise Blue ‘’ The Mr.Papelo called her while Jack was already seating No way, whats going to happen.

Canddise Point Of View

Ooohhh No they called my name. I walk slowly to where Mr.Papelo was seating with Jack opposite of  of him while I seat beside  Jack scared of whats going to happen or what Mr.Papelo is going to talk about

‘’ Delta Jack Vermont, Your Mate Canddise Blue.. well she is a really sweet girl her homeworks are welly prepared and all but I am sorry I have to tell she failed four subject this semester’’ Mr.Papelo told while I can see Jack’s muscle tensing up underneath his leather Jacket while I look aside not wanting to see anything. You can’t blame me actually I know I am stupid and so on but I haven’t learn any of this, Maths.. devisions, Algebra , Biology, and Additional maths. I did try my level best but I just couldn’t do it or maybe it will just takes time.

‘’ But, In leatreature and History she got 4.0 in both which is increadible even our toppest scorer Luna Melody from the Blue Snow pack got only 3.8 pointer so I guess just alittle more practise she can do it.’’ Mr.Papelo told so hooray I got two full pointers but is that going to chill Jack out, I think Not. Jack didn’t answer anything back just seat there silent while I seat there silent too Not sure what else to say.

‘’ I think a tutor would be a good Idea, I can ask the Library club for that.. if you want’’ Mr.Papelo started

‘’ That won’t be necessary.... Thank you for your time’’ Jack responded to Mr.Papelo and Hold my wrist. Ah the holding wrist , it means that I should tell Mr.Papelo that I am going to the ladies room but I won’t be going there Where I will be going is to meet Jack and to listen to him and to follow his orders and then. To get harm as always.

‘’ Thank You Mr.Papelo , I will think about it’’ Jack told standing up and walking out of the classroom door

‘’ Mr, Papelo.. Could I be excuse.. I need to go to the ladies room’’ I told softly to Mr.Papelo

‘’ Sure dear.. ‘’ He told smiling

 I walk out of the classroom slowly knowing where to Meet Jack. He always will be waiting for me infront of the Janitor’s closet. I saw him waiting for me all tensed showed on his face while I made a big sigh look up and close my eyes mentally praying  to the gods who is seeing me now ‘’ please let it be gentle and painless if posible’’ One things for sure for this past months there were never the Threesome topic again at all which Is definetly a good news. He is now dating a new girl her name is Blondy one of the cheerleaders of Rellas team, and yeah they have two cheerleading team now One is Rella’s team which is known to be  the Candy Apple team and another is the Samurai Viper team which was directed by the long straight blonde girl who once kidnapped me. But she is a Luna from the Blue snow Pack now and she always smiles anyway yup walking my way to Jack. I walk slowly and stood infront of Jack lowering my head down and holding both of my hands infront.

‘’  four subject’’ Jack yelled looking at me while I flinch in his harsh tone and Ignore to look at him still keeping my head low.

‘’ I am sorry... I tried’’ I told softly

‘’ I don’t want to hear your pathetic excuse, be ready after class..straight to my jeep ‘’ He told angrily god I’m goanna get it this time I mentally scold myself and my wolf didn’t respond to me.

‘’ hey.... there you are Jack.. I was looking everywhere for you’’ Blondy all of the sudden came holding Jacks arms while I just stood there not wanting to see both of them