KiingFearless- Jealous

Isaac was never the type of person to get easily jealous. It wasn't normal for him to think that his partner, who he trusted liked someone else while with him. Until he met Will. They clicked immediately and Skyped eachother when they had to go home. After knowing eachother for a couple months, Isaac asked Will out. They flirted when nobody was recording, most of the Cube members catching onto it and secretly shipping them. So, of course the British YouTuber said yes.

Their relationship was just a healthy as any other couple's relationship. Usually long distance breaks two people apart but it only brought them closer. Every time they saw eachother in real life. They were closer then the last time they talked, which was most likely only a couple hours before or a day if they were too busy (which was rare because they would find time).

That was why Isaac found it surprising when he found himself glaring at his computer screen while watching Will making jokes and laughing with Jordan in a video with just them. The comments were filled with stuff like, "#KIANI!!!" and "OMG! OTP! THEY'RE SOO CUTE!!!" normally it never bothered him because he knew Jordan, they were friends and Jordan was probably the biggest KiingFearless shipper. Isaac also knew that he had a girlfriend. But he seemed to forget all of that when he saw comments like, "So much flirting!", "Kiani is sooo real", "they need to date" and the one that got to him the most, "THEY'RE SO IN LOVE!!!!" sure, he and Will have only been together for a few months and known eachother for longer then that but the thought of Will being in love with someone else bothered him. Isaac was aware that their relationship wasn't public and it wasn't the fans' fault that they didn't know that both Jordan and Will had somebody else. It didn't help that neither Will or Bayani would do or say something to stop it. They fed the crazy shippers, leaving the very few KiingFearless, Bell, and other ships of Jordan and Will out to die. Maybe Will knew that Isaac was a bit jealous or maybe it was a weird coincidence because not too long after thst video was posted, Will began to collab less with Jordan and more with other people, including Isaac. At first he didn't notice until he read a few comments on one of Will's videos saying things like, "Where's Bayani? Why aren't you making Kiani videos anymore?", "Where's Kiani?", "MY SHIP IS SINKING! I NEED MY KIANI!!!", and "Did Will and Bayani break up?" this make Isaac narrow his eyes at the computer. Comments like this normally make him laugh. Especially ones saying that Kiani is real and that they're dating. But this one, asking if Will and Jordan broke up made him think. Did Jordan try to steal Will away from me? Are they not collabing so I and the fans won't get suspicious? Did he try and fail at getting Will to date him? Isaac sat there, in his room. Staring into space until he got a Skype calm from his boyfriend. Snapping him back to reality.

After Will and Isaac's chat on Skype. His jealousy was no longer there. Will told him that Jordan's thinking of quitting YouTube and moving closer to his girlfriend. Girlfriend. Soon enough the Kiani ship disappeared. Like it didn't exist, now Will wasn't shipped with anyone as strongly. Sure the few people but it didn't matter. Will never did found out how Isaac's jealousy towards Jordan and Issac never found out why he was jealous in the first place. Of course, they still talked to Jordan Troyer, who was officially #1 KiingFearless trash because of Isaac's calm reaction when finding out Will used to have a crush on Jordan before meeting him. "Issac was never the type of person to get jealous-" Will told Jordan before hearing something and turning awsy from the Skype call for a second. 'Usually' Issac mouthed to Jordan then winking at him, making sure he got the message. He did and held his hands up to surrender.

There isn't many KiingFearless stories so I decided to write one. I've only found like 2, probably more but you got the idea. Anyways, B-Byyyyyeee
~JDroplet