KiingFearless- Hostage

-Inspired by Graser's 2nd episode of Cube S3-

"What do you know about William?" Graser asked, pinning a sword as Isaac's neck. "He's a nice guy, loyal, uh... Cute." "Tell us everything you know," the robot tightened his grab on the sword as Isaac tried to back away but was cornered to a wall. "I don't know anything!" He exclaimed. "Stop lying!" Graser yelled. "I'm not lying! I didn't even know Will was over here!" Isaac lied. "Why am I here anyways? Couldn't get Will himself?" he asked, regretting it the second the words came out of his mouth. He didn't want them to take Will. He was strong but if 10 people came at him at once. He would surely be overpowered and then they could definitely hurt Will... Or worse. "He stole something from us and we want it back!" Graser yelled, snapping Isaac out of his thoughts. "Keep me here all you want. I know nothing and even if I did. I wouldn't tell you," he said. The robot pulled the sword away. "Fine. Stay here" and with that. The robot knocked Isaac out and locked him in a jail cell.

Meanwhile, King Straub had called everyone for a small town meeting. Annoucing Isaac's kidnapping. "We will get him back, we are currently stronger then Queen Bee's kingdom but we will still need to wait but I promise you. We will get him back!" the King said. "We only have 3 guards now!" Michael pointed out. Will, Sean, Huawhi, and Issac were the only guards on the King's side. Usually not easily overpowered so no one knows how Isaac was caught. I don't care what the king says. I'm getting Isaac back Will thought to himself. After his night sift ended, Will walked back to his house but when Sean wasn't looking. He hopped in one of the row boats and headed towards his former queen's island. After docking the boat, Will quietly snuck onto the sand but soon finding out that there were no guards on duty. That's going to be useful The British guard thought, smirking. He saw a gray building and quickly ran to it.

After finding the prison cells, Will heard the sound of chains being struggled against. He followed the noise, careful to not make any sounds incase it was a guard with chain armor making the noise. It wasn't, the chains led to a jail cell that Will saw Isaac was in through the small prison cell window. He was sitting on the floor, mouth gagged, arms and legs wrapped with chains. "Isaac!" the Brit quietly called, getting his attention. Isaac lifted his head after hearing Will's voice. "Where are the keys?" Will asked. Isaac moved his body to point to where the guard office was. "Thanks" and Will disappeared. Please don't get hurt Isaac said through the cloth even though Will couldn't hear nor understand him.

After Will removed the gag, he kissed him. "What are you doing here?" Isaac asked, breaking away from the kiss. "To truce with the kingdom, even though everyone is asleep" Will answered sarcastically, starting to untie the chains. "What about the guards?" Isaac asked. "There were none," Will answered. Isaac's face broke into a wide smile. "O-h, that's going to be useful." "It is- K, your legs are free" Will announced. "How did they get you?" he added. "Too many of them when I was on my day shift before dinner," Isaac explained. "How did you sneak over here?" he asked. "Got in a boat when Sean started his night shift." Once Isaac's arms were free, he pulled Will in for another kiss.

How was that?! I'm pretty proud of this chapter for no particular reason. Guess because it was longer? I don't know. Anyways, B-Byyyyyeeee
~JDroplet