Yipona- Worried

Princess_Moon_Angel, I am sorry in advance

Leona was running back Phoenix Drop in wolf form to get get there faster. She spent the weekend with her wolf pack so she got to see 2 of her closest friends there, Joana and Camryn. They haven't seen each other for atleast 2 months so while she was there, Joana filled Leona in on Camryn's "crush problem" while the middle aged warewolf blushed like mad. To which one of the older teenage warewolf's commented that she looked like a tomato. "You're one to talk. Everyone can spot you a mile away" Camryn said. "... I'm not madly in love with someone so shut up."

Basically their weekend was going running for several hours until an older werewolf found them and brought them back then teasing Camryn about her crush- now boyfriend until Joana somehow found out about Yip and it switched to somehow figuring out a ship name for them.

Leona was almost at the gate to Phoenix Drop when another warewolf who she recognized as Yip ran up to her. She shifted back into her normal self with a bored look on her face and Yip did the same. "Where have you been for the past 2 days?" he asked, with obvious anger in his voice. "Why do you care so much?" Leona asked, confused cause she never noticed Yip ever showing signs of caring about her before today. "Cause I do" Yip answered. "Wow, great response. Totally not convinced your parents, most likely Donna sent you out here to see if I'm hurt" the half-blood sarcastically replied. "Well, she didn't cause she's not a warewolf and doesn't know where you are... But are you hurt?" he asked. "No, I'm perfectly fine. If you are really that concerned. I was with my wolf pack for the weekend. Mom knows that but didn't think it would've been smart to tell you guys that since you are part of a different tribe." "Oh, I guess that makes sense... But please tell me next time?" Yip asked. "Why are acting like you care so much?!" Leona asked rather loudly. "CAUSE I LIKE YOU LEONA!" then there was silence. "O-oh..." What. Did. I. Just do? Oh my Irene, I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid. Why did I say that? IAMSUCHA- is she... Did she just... SAY SOMETHING YIP! "Don't you dare say something super cliché like you're never washing that cheek again cause... Just no" Leona quickly added. "Promise you'll tell next you leave so I don't drove myself crazy looking for you." Leona stayed quiet for a while. "No promises" she smiled and walked around Yip towards the gate.

Did anyone find the easter egg? (Other then who Camryn and Joana are) Muted_Art sorry it's only a oneshot. I literally wouldn't be able to write a whole story before your birthday cause Robot Vs Builder was a story I wrote before Wattpad so I just had my laptop next to me and editing a lot of it but most of the story was there before hand. Maybe next year? Anyways, B-Byyyyyyyee
~JDroplet