Septiishu- Estorra (Aphmau AU? part 2))

If you haven't read part 1, I suggest you read that before this one

Sean pretended that the whole
"Mark trying to give love advice" thing never happened and continued trying to figure out what he and Wiishu were. He didn't want to ask her, not wanting to scare her off but they did start holding hands a lot recently and she didn't seem weird about it. Of course wasn't unnoticed by their friends but they didn't say anything, although they wanted to.

Romantic feelings aren't supposed to develop through Estorra, maybe if the two people knew each other in real life, like Molly and Wade they could. The thing was Wiishu and Jack didn't life close to each other, not Australia and England far but still. "They could've met in real life and not have told us" Mark suggested. "I guess that's possible but they couldn't have starting crushing on each other the first time they meet in person, right?" Felix asked. Before anyone could answer, they heard an oh-so-familiar Danish voice greet them. "Hi Wiishu" Bob waved. "Wade and/or Molly not here?" She asked. "Wade had a lot of homework, I don't know about Molly" Mark answered. "You're not gonna ask about your boyfriend?" Felix asked, teasingly. Signe rolled her eyes. "I know none of you go to the same school as him... And we're not dating" she answered. "Yet..."

I give up on this oneshot, I literally can't think of anything to add and it's been so long since I wrote that first part. Sorry! Anyways, B-Byyyyyeee
~JDroplet