Mayley- Spamming

Kayley was in science class and got bored so she got her phone put and stared texting her boyfriend. Hi she texted over and over again. Spamming Max's phone. Spam he texted back like 20 times. I'm bored she texted, looking up to make sure she wasn't caught. She wasn't, she never was. Meet by building 4? he asked. Sure! she answered and put her phone in her pocket and asked for a bathroom pass.

"Hey Kay" Max waved, walking over to Kayley, seeing her texting on her phone. "Whatcha doing?" he asked. "Spamming Jewel's phone" she answered. "That's our thing" Max fake whined. Kayley just smiled and put her phone away. "Do you try to get your friends in trouble?" Max asked. "Ya... But Jewel won't cause she turns her phone off when school starts," Kayley said, kind of disappointed. "I don't understand your friendship. You have nothing in common" Max stated. "Ya... I don't either but she was the first person nice to me when I came here" Kayley said, leaning against the wall. "She's nice to everyone" he mumbled. (Thanks Max. Ya don't like me? You're not reading this but... whatever) "She's a good influence on me" Kayley rolled her eyes. "No, you're a bad influence on her" Max corrected. "Whatever" she said and pulled Max under the stairs, seeing a teacher that could have caught them. "Still secret?" he asked. Kayley smiled.

So... Most people don't know this ship and its not Sunday or Wednesday but... YOLO! This is my IRL BFF and her "friend." I created this ship. Also, Max doesn't hate me in real life. Just for this Mayley one-shot. Hehe! Sorry, Kayley. You're not reading this but... #Mayley! Anyways, B-Byyyyeeee

~JDroplet