"Were you ever gonna tell me?"

i'm sorry this took so long but, i'm trying to pre-write for this and a fan fiction i'm about to publish. i hope you like this, i think it's super cute.

_____________________________________________________________ 

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

Za, Kahlil, and I laid sprawled around my living room. We all held X-Box controllers in our hands and our eyes were glued to the TV, focused on the animated soldiers we controlled. "When is (Y/N) gonna get here, I'm starving," Za whined. Khalil's eye ripped from the screen and looked at me and Za.

"(Y/N)'s fine ass is coming over? Let's go," he cheered. Za cut him a vicious side eye, and I furrowed my brows.

"Watch it, she is my little cousin," Za warned. Khalil shrugged.

"That doesn't mean she can't get it," Khalil commented. Za gritted his teeth.

"I'm warning you kid," Za cautioned. I spoke up.

"Yeah back off my boothang," I objected. Khalil paused the game, turning around to look at me.

"You're kidding right," he asked. My cheeks burned bright red. I shook my head no. Him and Za started dying.

"What's so funny," I asked, kicking Za's head. Khalil gasped for air before answering.

"She is not your boo, you're still messing with Hailey," he explained. "That daddy long leg-goose hybrid is your boo," he finished, causing Za to start crying again.

"I don't have feelings for Hailey. She isn't even cute, she's just easy," I argued. "(Y/N), though," I leaned back and rested my head on the back of the couch, smiling at the thought of her. "She's got the juice," I started. "She's hella funny, and always on someone's head. She can be mean ass hell."

I learned that the hard way after I stopped responding to her text for a week. She came to my house and chewed me out for a good 20 minuets before admitting it was only because she got scared I was hurt.

"She's so caring too," I continued. "She always text me to make sure I'm eating, and drinking water, and asking if I'm okay," I paused. "She really cares. About me, and my health, and my happiness. She's a good cook too. She's always baking when she's bored, and after she'll come drop off all the stuff. If she keeps it up I'm gonna get fat," I laughed, running my fingers through my hair. "She loves my mom, and Mom loves her."

I thought back to one time when I went a couple weeks without talking to my mom when (Y/N) called me. "Your mom says you haven't called her in two weeks," she mentioned on the phone. I'd said something stupid like 'so' and she gasped. "Justin Drew!" She always called me that when she was disappointed in me. "That woman birthed you, raised you, recorded the videos that got you famous, and has supported you every step of the way. I'm going to hang up and you are going to call your mom and if you don't, God as my witness, I will hurt you," she shouted through the phone. I was shocked, but I haven't gone more than two days without talking to my mom since. Our relationship was great now.

"She's so cute, too," I pointed out. "She's so short. She's like a midget, I swear, but it's so cute. She looks like expensive chocolate, and smells like a $1,000 bouquet of roses. And she's so cuddly. Like a teddy bear. She makes me wanna never leave bed. She's so hot in the same moment, though," I groaned. "When she was in that bikini the other day, I was having chest pains. I am so sorry Za, but she is so fine, it physically hurts." I stopped, sighing deeply. "But she's my best friend. I haven't had the best past with girls. I can't hurt her. I can't lose her. So, to conclude, she might not know she's my boothang," I smirked at Khalil, who was staring past me. "But in my head, no, in my heart, she's my number one boothang," I finished. I noticed both of the boys staring past me, mouths open. "What are you guys-"

"Jay?" I heard. I whipped around so fast, I'm surprised my head didn't fly off. And there she stood, shocked as ever. Beautiful as ever. I cussed quietly.

"Oh no, (Y/N), oh my God, how much did you hear," I asked walking to her. She sat the takeout bag on the counter and climbed carefully onto one of the barstools.

"Well, I gotta go water my fish, or something," Za stuttered, grabbing his jacket.

"Yeah, dude, I gotta go, uh, walk my fern? I don't know," Khalil muttered. "Lemme just grab that," he said, reaching between me and (Y/N) to grab the food "Peace."

I waved them off and repeated myself. "How much did you hear?"

"Most of it," she whispered. I sighed, slumping down on the stool next to her, resting my head in my hands. "Did you mean it?" I looked up.

"Every word," I muttered, grabbing her hand, playing with her fingers. She looked down at her other hand, that rested in her lap.

"Were you ever gonna tell me?" I sighed.

"I don't know. I don't want to be without you. I don't you to be with anyone but me. Selfish as it is, I want you all to myself. But, I don't want to hurt you. You're the best girl anyone could have, ever," I ranted, lifting her chin, so our eyes met. "I love you." Her eyes lit up, and a smile took over her entire face. She hopped off the stool and hugged me.

"I love you, too," she spoke sincerely. "How could you have not seen that? You're so blind sometimes," she spoke mostly to herself, rather than me. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, am I too late to make you my real boothang?" I laughed. She pulled out of the hug and grabbed my face in her small hands.

"Of course not," said, pulling my face in for a kiss. Her lips were heaven. She pulled away faster than I'd liked, but I still smiled.

"I been waiting a year for that," I said, pulling her back for another one, when I heard noise by the door. Za sniffled, and Khalil wiped fake tears.

"Get your girl, Bieber," Khalil shouted, cracking his voice. Za faked sobbed.

"Ya'll making me feel lonely, I'm gone cry," he said dramatically. (Y/N) laughed, leaning on chest.

"I need the world to know, now," I said. I tossed my phone to Za. "Take this picture for me," I said, sitting on the couch, pulling (Y/N) onto my lap. "Smile," I sang, gripping her waist tighter.

"Got it!"

@justinbieber: Official Boothang

@justinbieber: Official Boothang. 👅💘😂 #luhuboo

@yourusername: this goofy guy is now MY goofy guy

@yourusername: this goofy guy is now MY goofy guy.😘💘😂😂 #luhu2boo