His Fans

CHAPTER 8

KAI's POV

I was sitting at the view deck while chatting with D.O hyung through Line when suddenly a bunch of high school girls approached me and asked for an autographs and pictures. I was wondering how they recognized me and then i remembered that I removed my mask a while ago thinking that no one will recognize me.

"Oppa how was your injury?"

"Kai oppa are you here alone?"

"Are you staying in a hotel oppa?"

"Can we take photos together oppa?"

"Oppa is it okay if I write something on your cast?"

"Oppa please sign this for me and write I love you after my name"

"Oppa your crutches are cool"

"Oppa how long will you be staying here?"

"Oppa do you want to watch a movie with us?"

"Oppa will you marry me?"

"Oppa I love you so please take care of yourself and don't get into an accident again"

Oh gosh, I never expected i'd be mobbed like this. Where is Yeon ha, what's taking her so long.

"Excuse me guys may I pass" I heard someone say and I was relieved to see that it was the annoying Yeon Ha. But then she can't get through because the girls just ignored her and continued on throwing me questions.

"Please let that lady pass" They were silenced by what I said and directed their gaze at Yeon Ha.

"Here's your coffee" she said when she got beside me and offered one of the cups that she was holding. I accepted and sipped on it.

"Oppa is she your girlfriend?" One of them asked breaking the silence

"No, she's my nurse" I answered and smiled at them. I feel more relaxed now that this annoying babysitter is with me. In the past I was mobbed too while I was jogging on a park near our dorm back at Seoul but the worst thing was they were sasaengs, it was a bad and traumatic experience.

"Oh. We thought she's your girlfriend. Oppa please can we take photos with you?"

"Let me ask my nurse first" I told her and looked at Yeon Ha

LEE YEON HA's POV

I hate Kai for putting me on the spot. He must be the one to decide because it's his fans but why does he have to pass it to me.

"Sure why not? Let me take those photos" I offered, they nodded and handed me their phones.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but I think that's enough, Kai must be tired and besides we need to go home now. He needs to rest." I said as I apologetically smiled at them

"Okay unnie but just one more please and this time all of us including you" One of them said and asked one of the people there to take the photo.

"Thank you for today oppa and please take good care of yourself." Girl one said and bowed to Kai

"We are so happy to have meet you in person, fighting!!" Girl two

"Oppa don't ever forget my name is Valeryl Azameth and I'm in love with you" girl three said and made a heart sign

"Kai oppa 사랑해!(saranghae-I love you)" girl four and sent Kai a flying kiss

"Oppa if we meet again in the future and you're still single, will you marry me?" girl five

"Oppa I was planning on pursuing Doctor of Veterinary Medicine once I graduate, if ever i'll make it will you hire me as your pet's personal doctor?" girl six

"Kai oppa please say hi to D.O oppa for me, i'm a KaiSoo lover!!" girl seven

"Get well soon Kai oppa and your dancing is 대박(daebak-amazing)!!" girl eight

"Wink for me please" girl nine

When I looked at Kai he really winked and oh my gosshh my poor heart just died(hahaha). This is so fun watching him interact with his fans. Plus these girls questions and 'antics' are amusing.

"Oppa you are my destiny i'm sure of that so will you wait for me?" girl ten

"Oppa thank you so much for putting up with us. We love you so much and we really hope that you'll get well soon" girl eleven

''Thank you for those encouraging words and I have a favor to ask you. Please don't upload those pictures on the social media or disclose my whereabouts. I came here to ameliorate **(I'm sorry if the word is not suitable to the sentence)** but I can't do that if the reporters at home will follow and bother me here too."

"We'll surely keep this a secret oppa, it's sad that we can't brag to our friends that we've met you in person but it doesn't matter anymore." girl ten answered

"Thank you" Kai said and smiled at them. Aigoo if only he smiles like that when he's with me.

"It's no big deal oppa. Unnie please take good care of our idol." They turned to me and then bowed, i smiled and bowed at them too.

"Thank you once again" They said and waved at us

"So shall we go home now?" I asked Kai who is still sitting

"Yeah, let's go. Next time let's bring Mr. Lee, I don't like to be mobbed like that again while i'm alone."

"So there will be a next time?" I asked a teasing smile playing on my lips. He didn't give me an answer though.

"Kai why don't we make this a daily routine? If it's okay with you let's meet up with your fans everyday even if its only for a couple of hours. I saw how happy you were a while ago and instead of staying at home doing nothing i think going out like this and meeting other people would do you good." I asked him on our way home. I really think meeting and talking to his fans will help bring back the old him. A while ago he smiled so much and I really wish to see him like that everyday.