A DateSaster????

CHAPTER 25 

LEE YEON HA's POV

"Yeon Ha are you jealous?"

Yes I am idiot, I'm jealous even though nothing's going on between us. I'm kind of angry that you didn't even try to correct them with their assumption that I am your sister. I am angry that I have no right to 'confront' other girls who flirts with you because there's no 'us'. But of course this things are left unspoken.

"Let's just go eat.'' I said refusing to answer his question

"Yeon Ha let me pay." Kai insisted once we were done eating. I was thankful that he didn't press the topic about me being jealous.

"Should we go watch a movie. Let's just continue with our shopping later." He suggested and I agreed. For now I'll put aside my jealousy and savor this moment that i'm with him.

In between the movie I felt the weight of Kai's head on my shoulder, when I looked at him he was asleep. It's kind of silly but I like the feeling of being close to him.

"Did you invite me to watch a movie just so you could sleep?"

"I'm sorry Yeon Ha, don't be mad."

I'm not mad, i'm just pretending in order to conceal what I really feel.

"Fine, fine."

"Then will you help me chose what to wear tomorrow. I'm going to attend that guy's wedding."

"But you were not invited."

"Of course I invited myself."

KIM JONGIN's POV

I'll attend that wedding even if i'm not invited. I won't let Yeon Ha attend it unguarded.

"Yeon Ha can you wait for me here for a bit, I'll just go to the men's room." We just finished shopping for my clothes.

"Okay. let me hold those." She said and took the paper bags I was carrying. I smiled and left her there.

"What's with that huge teady bear?"

"Someone gave it to me on my way back." I lied, I feel bad lying to her but it must be done for my abrupt surprise not to be ruined.

"Don't tell me it's one of those sales ladies?"

"Nope."

"Thankfully. So let's go home already?"

"Shall we go try the boats at Burnham park first. I've been wanting to ride one of those but I haven't had the chance before."

"Okay then. Let's go."

"I know you're tired so I'll drive, just give me instructions."

"I don't have objections about that but Kai you're acting weird?"

"What do you mean weird?"

"I don't know, I can't pinpoint what exactly it is."

"You're just overthinking things. Anyways let's go." I tried to divert the topic.

"Yeon Ha since you speak their language is it okay if you go first and hire a boat. I'll just park the car."

"Okay." She agreed and left. It's time now to execute my plan.

"Excuse me sir but you need to go out, not authorized personnel are prohibited in here.'' One of them said but I stood my ground.

"Please hear me out first. I have a favor to ask and I hope that you'll be able to help me."

LEE YEON HA's POV

"Where have you been. Does parking takes thirty minutes?"

"I'm sorry Yeon Ha I had difficulty finding an empty spot to park."

"I think it would be better if we just go home."

"No.. Yeon Ha I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you so let's push through with our plan."

"Fine."

I won't deny it, i'm a little bit irritated at him. I know his reason of having difficulty finding an empty spot to park was a lie. I waited for thirty minutes and here he is lying to my face, but I don't want to make a scene so I let it go. Besides it's as if something's bothering him, he's acting really weird. My plan of savoring this moment with him was ruined..!!