KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!

CHAPTER 23 

KIM JONGIN's POV

"Can you wait for a moment sir i'm just going to confirm your identity with the owner." Damn it, why won't this guard just let me in. I already arrived at the address where Yeon Ha is staying but the security guard refused to open the gates for "security purposes". The efff it's not as if i'm a walking bomb. After a while the gates opened and I was able to get in.

"Hey bro, welcome to--" The fudge why is this guy here. Don't tell me he will be the one marrying Yeon Ha. With that in mind, I lost any sense of reasoning, I didn't think much and just punched him. I was not really a violent person but the thought of Yeon Ha getting married to another guy and seeing this asshole looking so happy as if taunting me, I was not able to control myself. The beast which I don't know exist inside of me was awaken by the thought of this man stealing MY WOMAN.

"Sir are you alright." One guard rushed to that asshole's side and helped him get up while onother one restrained me.

"What's happening here?" Someone asked but I didn't bother to cast her a glance as I was busy glaring at that asshole

"Latrof you're bleeding" The same woman said once again and inspected the lips of that guy that got cut from the impact of my punch. He smiled at the woman and assured her he's fine. That scene inflamed my anger once again. How dare he flirt with other girls while he's with Yeon Ha. I got out from the guard's grip and attacked him, like the last time he was caught off gaurd and was not able to dodge my punch.

"Just who are you? How dare you come here and cause a scene." She shouted at me but I was not able to answer because of that voice. The voice which I can recognize everywhere even in my sleep, it's Yeon Ha's voice.

"Kai! What are you doing here?"

I rushed to her side and pulled her in a tight hug.

"I missed you, I hope i'm not too late."

"Oh my gosh what have you done? Latrof are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" She pushed me aside and went to that guys' side instead. Am I already late?

LEE YEON HA's POV

"Don't mind me Yeon Ha i'm fine. Go to him instead." He said and gestured at Kai who looked so down

"Are you sure you're okay though? I don't know why he acted this way but in behalf of him i'm sorry."

"It's fine, go talk to him. It might be some kind of misunderstanding. Don't worry about me Merasha's here to tend for me."

"Okay, once again i'm sorry Latrof, Merasha."

"Kai? May I talk to you please?" I called for his attention but he just looked at me blankly. What's with him?

"Kai??" I prompted but he just nodded so I led the way to that mansion's garden

"I came here in the hopes of stopping you from your plan but I think I'm already too late." He began

"What plan are you talking about?"

"Your plan of marrying that asshole--"

"Wait,wait, wait who's marrying who?"

"You and that guy back there. I thought a lot before deciding to contact you but I wanted it to be a surpirse so I asked my mother to inquire about your whereabouts and she said you came here to prepare for a wedding."

"And didn't you ask her if whose wedding is it?"

"I did but she won't reply so I jumped to the conclusion that it's your wedding."

"You really are an idiot. I told you before that Latrof was engaged right so why did you think that I will be the bride. I'm just here to help prepare plus I was part of their entourage.

"It's not you who's getting married? What a relief.!"

"Seriously? That's all you can say from what i've said."

"Nope but right now that's the most important thing. Besides I just learned a while ago that, that guy is here as well." He responded and smiled at me

That smile of his, I missed seeing it. His voice which i've been longing to hear...I missed all of him. But I can't let my emotion overpower me. I won't let him charm his way out of this, his action a while ago is unreasonable.

"Kai I want you to go and apologize to Latrof."

"Why should I? He deserved it."

KIM JONGIN's POV

"About what happened a while ago, i'm sorry. Although you deserved it plus it's six months overdue."

"So I was right all along, you like her but is not man enough to show it."

"Don't push your luck, I only came here to apologze because of her. If you don't want me to totally disfigure that face of yours before your wedding then you'd better stop sprouting nonsense."

He just laughed at what I said.

"Your welcome to stay here, i'll let a maid prepare a room for you. Don't bother insisting on staying at a hotel I know Yeon Ha won't let you."

Now that he mentioned it I wonder why Yeon Ha have chosen to stay here instead of their house where we used to stay before.