I Love You

CHAPTER 26 

I'm sorry for the late update. This chapter is somewhat sappy so please bear with it.. ^_^

LEE YEON HA

"Pwede po bang may mag-paddle para sa amin?" (Is it okay if someone will paddle for us?)

"Oo naman po ma'am pero may dagdag bayad po iyon." (Yes ma'am, but you'll be charged extra.)

"Okay lang po." (It's okay)

"Yeon Ha what did you tell them?"

"I just asked if someone can paddle for us since I don't know how and i'm not sure if you do so I think it would be better to hire someone."

"Yeon Ha there's no need. Isn't it more exciting if we do it on our own."

"Kai--"

"I'm confident that we can do it. Besides I think paddling is an easy thing to learn."

"Fine."

"Hindi na po pala kami magha-hire ng magpa-paddle, pasensya na po sa abala."

"I just cancelled my request of having someone paddle for us. If something bad happens Kai i'll hold you accountable." I threatened but he just smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh we're going to crash. Kai we're going to crash." I rambled as our boat got near the border of the garden in the middle of the lake but Kai just laughed at my reaction.

"Why is the boat not moving, don't tell me we're stuck?"

"Yeon Ha why don't you open your eyes and see it for yourself." Kai urged

"Wow." I uttered as I stared at the garden in front of us.

  Nan ganghae boyeodo usgo isseodo
Honjail ttaega manha
Neul geokjeong hana eopseo boyeodo
Hal mari manha
Cheom bon sungan neomuna kkeullyeoseo
Igeosjeogeot jaeji moshago malhaesseo  ...................

"They're playing your song" I commented and looked at him but he just stared back at me. He's really getting weirder by the minute.

KIM JONGIN's POV

That is because I asked them to....

That's my cue.

"Yeon Ha, I thought i'll be able to get over you but I was wrong. I thought my feelings for you will somewhat fade as time passed by but it only intensified. For the past months you've been constantly in my mind. Seeing you that day made me realize that I can't just sit tight and do nothing just because you rejected me once. What I feel for you is real and i'm going to prove it to you. Yeon Ha I love you." I uttered and signalled for the person on the other boat to paddle towards us.

"For you" I said and handed her the teddy bear and the flower which I retrieved from the other boat I arranged beforehand to be there. That is why it took me thirty minutes a while ago, I went to buy some flowers and arrange the song to be played and the boat where the stuff toy and the flower will be placed. Parking the car was only an excuse.

"Jongin.."

"It's okay if you won't give me an answer right away--" I was was caught off guard when she suddenly hugged me.

"I love you too and I was a fool before for rejecting you. I suffered the consequences of my decision before and I don't want to go through it again. I don't want to live my life in regret once again. I love you too Jongin."

She just said she loves me too right? It's not just my imagination right?

"Kai I have a question." Yeon Ha said after some time

"What is it?"

"You mentioned a while ago that you've seen me 'that day', when exactly was that?"

"It was during your booksigning event. We attended it.''

"Really? But I haven't seen you at all, besides who were you with? And you have a concert that time."

"I was with D.O hyung. He was a fan of yours, we went their just after our concert ended. Anyways why did you know we had our concert that time?"

"Serious? It's because I attended it."

"Yes, he have every copy of your books. Wait, you attended our concert?"

"Yes, it's a little embarassing to admit but I missed you so much so I attended your concert just to see you even if it's only from afar."

"You missed me huh!!"

"If you attended my book signing why is it that I haven't seen you. Don't tell me you were that weird guys who had a mask and ball cap on. One of them even asked me if I could look at him."

"Yeah we're them, and I was the one who asked you that."

"My manager thought you were stalkers because of your weird outfits." She said and chuckled

"Yeon Ha, you're book 'That Idol Is An Ass', was that written for me"

"Ha-ha Kai don't flatter yourself too much." She denied but the way she said it betrayed her

"Thank you. I enjoyed reading it, though I don't like the part about that ghost scene. My favorite part was the last chapter where you confessed your undying----"

"Kai why don't we go home already, it's getting really late and I need my beauty rest." She said cutting me off. I can almost imagine her face getting red. Ha-ha it's really fun teasing her.

"Should we? Why don't we re-enact the last scene of your novel before we go."

"Kai!!!" She complained but I pulled her towards me.

"This is what I mean" I whispered and claimed her lips.