Fifth Quarter

Author's Note!

ANDDDDDDDD TADAAAAAA~ UPDATEEEE!!!! For now, I'd like to warn you guys that I might be skipping some parts in the Anime but most of the content would be there and All A/Ns will be before the chapters. Please Review and constructive criticism is highly appreciated! This is the First Treat out of the two that I promised after Author-san had deleted the chapters. *Bows in a right angle* Sumimasen! 

P.S. All the upcoming Chapters will be the final edit (or if not my final ish edit until I have someone to look it over with.)

Please wait for the next update! ON TO THE STORYYYY~~~~

Share, Comment and Follow for the next updates!

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket. I only own the Plot and the OC.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

We arrived at Kaijo High for our practice game that I managed to snag with a few persuasions to their principal and head coach. "This place is huge. You can really tell when a school is devoted to its athletics." Captain Hyuga said. I heard a groan beside me and looked at Kagami before taking out my thermos with hot chocolate. "Kaga-kun. Here, drink this." He flinches and looks at me with his red-rimmed eyes, indicating he lacked sleep. "Since when did you call me, 'Kaga-kun'?! DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Name too long. Gotta shorten your name." I said while sticking my tongue out at him, earning me a glare.

Kuroko looked at Kagami before saying, "Kagami-kun, the look in your eyes is worse than usual." "Shut up." Kagami retorted while he looked away and thought about last night. "I was a little too excited." "What are you, a kid going on a field trip?" Kuroko said and Kagami yelled. "What'd you say?"

"Let me guess, you had been excited last night and couldn't sleep. I had a 98.5% chance that you would do so and the 1.5% chance that you would actually sleep so I had prepared a drink that can keep you awake during the games." I said while I glanced at my portfolio. I had Kise's data from middle school and from the last time he went to Seirin, challenging Kagami to a face-off. I sighed at the memory.
______________________________________

"Yuki-cchi? What are you doing here at Seirin? I thought you wouldn't come back here, back to Japan-ssu." Kise said, eyes that held a bewildering state as he adjusts his mind that I was actually right in front of him. He must have thought that I've left again after Momoi was seen.

"Believe it, Ryota. I came back with a sole purpose only." I then stared at the blonde and said seriously, "That purpose includes everyone in Teiko's Basketball team and how they looked down on me." I faced Kise and gave him a hard glare that even my team mates bowed their heads in submission.

"My sole purpose is to teach you boys the taste of defeat and how to hate the sport that you so loved to play. I'll make sure that you'll cry and regret doing that to me."

With those parting words, I nodded at Kuroko before packing my things and was gone from everybody's sight in no time. I regret calling him when Momoi disappeared, I had forgotten that I was supposed to be dead in their eyes and mind.
______________________________________