18th Quarter

Author's Note!

Reviews and Criticism is highly appreciated.

Warning: May have a little bit of OOC but nevertheless, it is how I envisioned it.

*Italics are thoughts of the characters. * *Bold letters are in English*

Now, ONNNNN TO THE STORYYYY~

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket. I only own the Plot and the OC.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18

-Flashback to last year-

I was looking at potential high schools when I was visiting my cousin here in Japan when I stumbled upon a new school. I went in and remembered that Riko was a student here: Seirin High School. I looked around and saw the basketball gym from where I stood. All the memories and the hurt and emotions came rushing in. I shook my head and proceeded to go towards the place where I hated my middle school life.

"Thanks for waiting!" A voice that was overly familiar said and I decided to take a peek and was shocked to see Riko standing in front of five boys about our age and holding a piece of big rolled up paper in her arms. "Here's the training menu you asked for." She then unrolled the paper to reveal a detailed menu and observing how the boys reacted, it might have been hellish.

They all had argued about who will be the Captain but after carefully looking at all their potentials, the one with the glasses has an ability to lead the team more but the taller brunette had the potentials as well but glasses boy has an aura of a good leader. In the end, it was that same glasses boy who was named captain for the newly formed Basketball team of Seirin High.

I kept a close watch on them and saw improvements in their stats as well as the teamwork that Teiko's basketball club had long lost. Making my eyes watery from the memory and every game they had, I was there. Keeping a close eye and every time, I got enchanted with their styles. Soon they were now participating in official games. They received their uniforms and decided to take a photo of the joyful event.

By then, I already knew their names so when Koganei brought a camera and set it to a timer, I happened to pass by them and clicked the Jiroutter button before smirking at the now frozen Riko. "YUKI-CHANNNN?!" She yelled and ran after me but I was quick to get away. I immediately got my phone out and sent a message to her that made her smile.

Then they had that fateful match. I was already re-acquainted with Riko and she invited me to watch their games of that day. As soon as we neared the place, I had a nervous feeling of meeting them again. I've checked the game schedules and before Seirin's venue was the middle school venue and the game that will end for the morning part is... Teiko Middle school.

We almost neared the entrance when I tugged at Riko's sleeve and excused myself from the team but will come back and watch them when my business with them is done. I hurriedly went to the opposite way and stood at the main entrance of the stadiums and on the bottom of the stairs, waiting for them to notice me.