Third Quarter

Author's Note!

The third installment for my mistake, I am deeply sorry for the Mishap. All the chapters that I've posted are the final ones. (A special treat will be after Chapter Four. Please wait for a few minutes until I get it up.)

*Italics are thought lines. ^_^*  

Now! On TO THE STORYYYY~~~

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket. I only own the Plot and the OC.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

I woke up to the soft rays of the sun, slightly hitting my face with its harsh beams of doom. I rubbed my eyes and stifled a yawn before stretching my sore muscles. I got up from the couch and clutched my blanket around my small frame and walked towards the kitchen to make my coffee, my energizer and basically my life. As soon as I sipped my Ambrosia , I slowly woke to my senses and realized that I fell asleep OUTSIDE at the balcony. My eyes widen and a headache formed, blurring my vision, I made a hissing sound before rummaging the cupboards for my headache/ migraine pills and swallowed one, followed by me chugging down my coffee.

I sighed and securely tighten the knot to keep the blanket in place before cooking breakfast and swiftly prepared our bentos and set the table and placed all the food in order. I gingerly stretched again before setting towards my room and took my uniform and fresh undies and towel before going towards the bathroom and locked it.

I turned on the shower and felt the freezing temperature and quickly stripped out of the blanket and clothes before hopping in and let the cold water wake me up from my drowsy state. I quickly did my routines, taking a long time with my hair, then changing to my uniform and then twirled the towel on my head with my hair trapped in them to dry them out before I grabbed the blanket, wrapping myself with it and then I am in a cloud of comfortable temperature of my liking.

I got out of the bathroom and walked with my head in the clouds. I was so into my head coming up with a few uncertain strategies that might work that I actually bumped into a wall... a warm wall with... tan arms and navy blue orbs looking down at my petite frame. I blushed and mumbled my apologies before side stepping him and let him do his business and I do mine. Still feeling flushed at the encounter, I decide to eat breakfast and called my house guests and cousin to wake up.

I finished my food before I stood up and placed the dishes onto the sink and separated Kuroko's and mine's bentos before separating Momoi's and Aomine's bentos. I decided to wait for my cousin and went to the disheveled couch and cuddled against my sheets. I really hate the cold season but I also loved playing with snow. Kinda ironic if you ask me.

"Good Morning, Yuki-chan." Kuroko said with his atrocious bed hair.

"Good Morning, Tetsu. I'll be going first, ne? I just don't feel like going with you guys for today." I nodded at my cousin before speed-walking towards the door and out in an instant.

I plugged in my headphones and walked towards Seirin High School and into my classroom. I sat on my seat near the window and looked out before taking out my notes and studied for my upcoming subjects and for our first period surprise quiz. I have sources so I got to study in advance and I don't want to fall off the honor list. A few minutes later, the bell rang and classes started with our sensei announcing that we have a surprise quiz and everyone yelled at him. I just smirked and calmly accepted the test paper and answered it perfectly.