21st Quarter

Author's Note!

Reviews and Criticism is highly appreciated.

Warning: May have a little bit of OOC but nevertheless, it is how I envisioned it. 

*Italics are thoughts of the characters. * *Bold letters are in English*

Now, ONNNNN TO THE STORYYYY~

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket. I only own the Plot and the OC.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

Aomine's steady breathing had a calming effect on me but not enough to make me fall asleep. He was currently snuggled on the crook of my neck with his arms gently but tightly around me, as he slept his worries away. I gently ruffled his navy blue hair as a subtle blush settled on my cheeks. What are we... Aomine? I thought to myself as a pondered what will happen tomorrow.

The next day came and I was surprised that I slept throughout the night. I guess I was tired as well. I tried getting up and successfully failed on that task when an arm restricted me from doing so. I tried facing towards my capturer and I successfully did while I struggled to breath.

"Mine-kun." I tried waking him up and gently poked him on his chest.

"Daiki." He mumbled before staring down at his captive, which was unfortunately me. "Call me Daiki, Yuki." That earned me a one-way ticket to Blush-ville and I simply looked up and met his eyes before sighing. "Mm. T-then... Daiki... Can you let me up?"

I looked away as soon as I blurted out the words and hear him smirk before he tightens his hold on me and gently caged me underneath him. I squinted my eyes in annoyance and flashed my violet orbs on his navy blue ones. "Get. Off."

He simply smirked and a mischievous glint on his eyes told me that he was up to no good. "I'll let you go once you answer me." I cocked my head to the side, indicating that I was listening. He grinned and ever so gently cupped my cheek and bluntly asked me. "Be my girl." My eyes widen at his bluntness and I was frozen in shock until I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I shoved him away from me and quickly dodged all his attempts in reclaiming me.

Of course, I'd like to be yours... But... I thought as I grabbed my towel and clothes before slamming the door of the bathroom. I immediately turned the water on until it filled up the bath while quickly stripping out of my clothes and submerged my body in the warm water. I sighed deeply before I tried relaxing my stiff muscles and willed myself to get it together as my thoughts were jumbled up. The question is... what am I afraid of?

________________________________________________________________________________

I got out of the bath and quickly dried up and changed my clothes and rubbed the lightly damp towel on my hair to get the excess water out as I emerged from the bathroom. I sighed and I was immediately greeted by someone's chest and arms that surrounded me, making me unable to escape his deadly grasp. I sighed knowing what is in his head.