13th Quarter

Author's Note!

:3 Dramas. I. Love. Dramas. ;) You'll see more actions soon. Hope you guys liked it! Plus, I added something below. :3 Please click this link and support these the owners of the song. Konomi Suzuki-san and Raon Lee unnie. :3

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXNOLsqirHo)

[or copy the link to another window and play it when you reach to THAT part. :3]

Reviews and Criticism is highly appreciated.

Warning: May have a little bit of OOC but nevertheless, it is how I envisioned it. J

*Italics are thoughts of the characters. *

Now, ONNNNN TO THE STORYYYY~

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket nor the song used. I only own the Plot and the OC. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

A week passed and I was back at school, still taking it easy and I see the scattered thoughts of my team thus giving an unsatisfying practice and performances, Kuroko and Kagami aren't on speaking terms, I'm still recuperating and Chiaki is worried about the two friends' behavior. I sighed before I decided a break from everything will be a good way to de-stress. I told Chiaki the plans to start calling for a rental bus company and book one of their buses while I got up and went to the principal's office and talked about our impromptu break and I persuaded him that if we want to win the Winter Cup, the basketball team will have a one week break from school and just get special classes after.

The Principal nodded and issued a permit for the whole team and I bowed in gratitude before going out and traced each and every teacher we had and informed them of the absences before smiling gently at my team. Chiaki appears and gave me a thumbs up sign and I nodded my head in gratitude. "All Right! Everyone gather up. I have some important things to discuss."

They gathered with question in their eyes. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before looking at them straight in the eyes. "I know you all did your best in our match against Touou." They looked down with obvious sadness before I spoke up. "Don't let that get in your head. The reason why I didn't tell you guys... is because you will only be discouraged more. The way I saw it, I saw everyone trying their best and that made me happy. I don't care if we lost in the Inter- High championship league... What matters is that everyone did their best with their limited capabilities."

I see some hope in their eyes before smiling at them sincerely, the first sincere smile I've given after two years. "I've already arranged a break, a one-week break and of course once we get back, we'll have special classes. I'll teach you what you need to do. You guys need to forget the bitter feeling of defeat. LEARN from that experience, grow from that and nurture yourselves into better players. I didn't regret my decision in playing half of my abilities even though I knew the risks."