11th Quarter

Author's Note!

And now I really apologize... again... for the cliffhanger of the last chapter. I just love twisting the plot and unfortunately, cliffhangers. It thrills me *Evil Laugh*. Haha. Hope you enjoy the story and still read it until this chapter. J

[P. S. New OCs in this Chapter. Don't hate me. I just love putting more people in.]

Reviews and Criticism is highly appreciated.

Warning: May have a little bit of OOC but nevertheless, it is how I envisioned it. J

*Italics are thoughts of the characters. *

Now, ONNNNN TO THE STORYYYY~

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, events portrayed in this story is used fictitiously or products of the author's imaginations.

The Strategist Empress. Copyright © 2016 by Cordelia Michaelis. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Kuroko No Basket. I only own the Plot and the OC.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

As soon as my sobs and tears ceased, I sniffed and wiped the wetness from my cheek and fixed myself. "Need some help?" A feminine hand appeared in front of me and I looked up to see a curly orangette with squinted eyes. I looked at her hand before wordlessly grabbed her hand and she helps me up. I dusted off my skirt and a soft blush appeared on my face while I softly glared at the ground. "My name's ~" "Iino Chiaki. I know. I'm Yamamura Yuki. Nice to meet you." I said softly while looking at her, passively.

She merely chuckles before offering to go back with me to the gym. I discreetly looked at her stats and a smirk appeared on my face. "T-Thank you for helping me. Don't tell the others, do you understand?" She faces me before smiling softly and nodded. There was comfortable silence before I decided. "Iino, I'd like to offer you the position of assistant manager of the boys' basketball club." The orangette blushed a deep red before waving her hands in front of her. "I-I can't do that. I-I'm shy around boys and I don't know what I'd do."

I looked at her and gave her a gentle smile. I only use this type of smile when I want to get what I want. "Please? It would be of great help for me. I can't do everything at once. Please, Iino?" She still refused when I sighed and used a last resort. "You do know that my cousin is in the basketball club, don't you? I'm sure you'd like to get close with him."

"H-how did you know?" She was bewildered at that secret knowledge. "I'm a Yamamura. I always know things. I was only keeping quiet to my team and from you. You're that girl who stays on the second floor where the players can't see you but I know, you are there." I smirked as the girl was flustered and blushed a darker red. "B-but, won't the coach get mad at you for an unauthorized recruitment?"

"I get what I want, Iino." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at her, all the while smirking. "Ever heard of the Generation of Miracles?" She nods before facing me fully. "There's two rumors in that team. The famous one out of the two is the Phantom sixth man and yes, he's here in Seirin and he is my beloved cousin whom you've got a crush on." She blushes before I reassured her. "Don't worry, it's our secret." I winked at her.

"What is the other rumor?" The orange head asked me after a few seconds of silence.

"That there was a hidden Miracle behind the five prodigies. Another one of them who refused to awaken like the five and that she's the only one who can make those monsters submit to her."