Chapter Twelve

A/N: WARNING tim and conner slash and fluff. HARD. Sorry if it not bluepulse slash but don't worry it'll come soon °//v//°. So if you don't want to read this slash and fluff. LEAVE AT ONCE!! Thank you ^w^.
__________________________________

The flash went back to HQ to receive something putting robin in charge. Bart sigh while watching tim walk back and forth.

"How can I tell him bart. It's not easy heck I'm not even sure if he likes boys! " tim said sitting on the floor putting his face on his hands.

Bart chuckle and sat next to tim patting tim back.

"There there robin. Well find a way. " bart smiled brightly looking at tim.

Tim smiled and look up seeing conner, jaime and wolf walking to them. Bart look up and smiled when he saw jaime. Jaime smiled back making bart blush.

"Hey you guys we should go check out the woods. " bart said getting up looking at tim and the others.

Jaime and conner raise their eyebrows and look at bart.

"What you mean caŕino. " Jaime said looking at bart.

"Let's just go explored the woods and try to find things and all. For fun! " bart smiled looking at the team.

Tim sigh and stood up looking at bart. Conner smiled and nodded his head.

"Yea why not. I need to walk wolf for a little while. But away from that side. " Conner said pointing at the woods were the machine location was at.

Bart smiled and wink at tim who look at bart confused not knowing what's he planning.

"Crash! I'll go with jaime while you and tim go together. Okaygreatwegottorun! " bart said quickly dragging jaime and leaving tim alone with conner and wolf.

Tim eye twitch figuring out bart plan. Tim and conner were walking in the forest with wolf and lil wolf playing (Hey wolf need a break too). Tim smiled when he saw lil wolf running under wolf and run behind conner who chuckle.

"Wolf he over here. " conner said making wolf run behind conner and catching lil wolf.

Tim laugh making conner smile at tim. Tim look at conner and blush while smiling at him.

"Soo what should we do. " tim said looking at the trees.

"Hmm how about we look for a lake or pond to cool down. " conner said spotting a waterfall with clear water.

Tim look at the water while lil wolf jump in. Wolf soon join in and splash water at lil wolf who bark. Tim smiled and notice conner on a tree branch getting some apples.

"Want one. " conner said to tim grabbing a apple.

Tim smiled and climb up the tree and was on a other branch grabbing a big nice apple. Conner rolled his eyes and hope off. Tim chuckle but gasp when the branch broke making tim fall. Tim close his eyes for impact but only felt arms and a strong chest. When tim open his eyes he saw conner holding him looking at him worried.

"Tim are you okay. " conner said using tim name.

Tim blush and nodd his head looking at conner blue eyes. Conner look at tim eyes noticing that his mask fell off showing his blue eyes. Conner swallowed and look at tim closely.

Tim notice that he wasn't wearing his mask and look around.

"M-My mask?! Where is it?!" tim said looking at conner.

Conner saw tim mask on the floor next to the tree banch that fell. He put tim down and grab tim mask brushing the dirt off.

"Here. " conner said putting tim mask on softly.