Chapter Thirty

~Bart P.O.V~

I walk down HQ halls with wally next to me. Since grandpa couldn't come with me to HQ he told wally to keep a sharp eye on me. I groan and look at wally.

"Do you really have to follow me around. " I said looking at him.

Wally threw a chip in his mouth and look at me.

"Yup. " wally said adding the pop sound for the p.

I groan and walk inside HQ to see dick, close to tim who look annoyed. I dash next to tim who smile and hug me. Wally went next to dick and kiss dick who smiled and kiss back.

"The same with you? " tim said to me and I nod.

"Pretty much. Hey where conner? " I said looking around.

Tim groan and put his hand on his face when dick cough and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Well since my baby brother could produce children including you too. Batman and the flash are having the talk with conner and jaime right now. " dick said making my eyes go wide.

"What! Really! " I look at tim who was blushing and nod his head.

"It's true. " tim said putting his head on my shoulder.

I groan and put my face on my hands. I heard wally and dick chuckle making me and tim glares at them. Me and tim went to sit down on the couch while wally and dick keep a close eye on us like a hawk watching it's prey.

"This is moded. " I said crossing my arms and sighing.

"You can say that again. " me and tim gasp when we heard conner voice.

Tim got up but was put back down by dick. Jaime came out to but angry and I look behind me to see wally there too making me groan. I watch batman and the flash come out the room where they had jaime and conner and nodded their heads.

"Robin. Impulse. This way please. " batman said waving his hand.

Me and tim look at each other and got up. Wally and dick held conner and jaime back making them growled while we look at them weird. What on earth did they talk about????

We enter the room to see Black Canary sitting down on the green chairs with other two in front of her. Batman and the flash went behind her and cross there arms.

"Please sit boys. " Canary said sticking her hand out to the chairs.

I have a bad feeling about this and we ain't going to like it at all.

~Tim P.O.V~

We both sat down on the chairs and look at black canary.

"I bet your both wondering why your here. Well we want to talk about these special metagen inside you. " black canary said putting her hands together.

We look at each other and back at her.

"Okay. Umm what we know so far is that we been having this metagen inside us since the day we were born. That what we heard from the headmistress when we were being tested and all. " bart said looking at me.

"Ya and lopilha also told us that this metagen let us produce children from any kind. She also said that we can't take the metagen out our system because it part of us. " I said looking at batman and back at canary.

She nodded and was about to say something until batman said something instead.

"So your saying that other aliens know about your gift. " batman said looking at us.

I look at bart worried who look scared too. Wait...is batman trying to scare us. Ughh that man!!

"N-no..I don't know. " bart said looking at tim scared.

Canary notice and stood up crossing her arms at batman.

"Flash. Can you take batman away so I can speak with the boys. I'll call you in when I'm done so you can talk to them. " Canary said watching barry nod his head taking batman out the room.

She sigh and sat back down sticking her hand out and holding bart and tim hands.

"Hey it's okay bart. No need to get scared. Now let's go back to talking about these gift shall we. " canary said looking at us.

I sigh and nodded my head.

~Break Time~

~Three P.O.V~

Canary sat down and nodded her head when tim and bart finished explaining what happen and how it happen but they did leave the mating part out.

"Well then that must have been to much to carry on your shoulder. Especially you impulse. " Canary said putting her hands together.

"Yea..but I had my friends to help me and blue. " bart smiled at tim who put his hand on bart hand.

Canary smiled sadly and nodded her head she stood up and walk to the door letting batman and the flash in. Then she went back to sit down.

"Okay. Batman and the flash want to tell you something. " Canary said nodding her head.

Bart look at tim worried and tim held bart hand.

"Look since you two have these metagen inside of you and other aliens might find out about your gift we have to be careful. That why were going to have nightwing and kid flash watch the both of you." barry said looking at bart and tim.

"Also there one more thing. " batman said looking at tim and bart serious.

"What is it? " tim said looking at batman.

"We want you two to stop seeing superboy and blue beetle. " batman said looking at them both.

Tim and bart eyes went wide and tim stood up.

"W-what are you talking about! " tim yelled looking at batman angry.

"Look you two are carrying a special metagen inside of you making those two a target to. They can also give away your true self and secrets to the enemy. " batman said looking at tim.

Tim growled and was about to lung at batman but bart held him back with Canary help.

"Batman we can't please. " bart said looking at batman.

Batman sigh and shook his head.

"That finally. " batman said and walk out.

Barry sigh and went after batman while bart look at tim who growled and sat back down on the chair pulling his hair back.

"Why..." tim said looking at his hands.

"It's for your safety boys. Even though I don't agree with it. " canary sigh rubbing tim hair.

Tim grolwed and push canary out the way and ran out the room. Bart dash after tim dashing past wally, dick, jaime, and conner. Bart found tim outside sitting down on the edge of the mountain.

"Tim. " bart said sadly and sat next to him hugging his knees.

"It's just not fair....I think that why they came out the room angry cause batman proably told them the same. " tim sigh hugging his knees too.

Bart put his head on tim shoulder and look at the birds fly by. This was indeed a crazy day for them.