Introduction

In the middle of no where in Wisconsin, a newly built town has been populating recently and many of the wolves in the pack have died from starvation. It's the matter of time before they start eating the people in the town, but the thing is what if they don't die after they have been bitten? Do they turn into a zombie or something? Well, sense this is now a dilemma I guess if I get the short end of the stick I have to go and lure the victims in the trap. That's not fun, seeing a friend die. Just thinking about it makes me want to cover's Hallie's, (main characters little sister), eyes. Being a Toni is hard I tell you, from hiding being a werewolf from your adopted sister sense birth to leading innocent people into death. I hate this life, why can't I just be all human. Then the Alpha... her names actually Alpha, she is a descendant from the ancient Wisakachek [pronounced 'Wee-ZA-Kah-Chek']. That's one of the first werewolf breeds out there, so she gets respect from everyone in the werewolf nation. She's the youngest of them all though, I think 800 years? In human time, that's 16.8 years roughly. Anyways hide, get out the area, out the state if possible. Because I don't even the help of Christ can help this war.