A Sophisticated Action

Exploding in tears I run to my cold corpse of a sister as i streamed a river down my festered cheeks. I brushed her hair out her face listening for a heart beat. The rage started to fill up my body and I laid Hallie down, I kneeled by Dr.Oxide, and choked him awake. "*cough cough* What do you think you're doing?", he said furiously. "Saving my sister, tell how to save her!", I screamed with fire spiting from my mouth. "There is no solution ir medience or anything to save Experiment 34-1C8, she was the first success so thinking of one dying wasn't on my mind. Plus when I trued to better her, she struggles? She developed her own brain and opinion so having her was a treat to me.", Oxide stuttered out of his mouth. I dropped him and ran back to Hallie, I cried out for her to come back it didn't work. I knew at that point I was in the world alone. I had messes to clean, take out the trash, and then leave. Leave forever. I am head Alpha now, might as well led the pack like I'm suppose to.

I put Oxide in a bag and called the wolves for dinner. You can imagine how they ate him all you want. I dug a grave for my lovely sister, I put her in, and covered it patting the dirt putting a flower over it. I shed a tear for her, called the pack to move out. Not looking back I said good bye to my old life and hello to Alpha...