Pain

Watching my big brother leave out the door I cried a little, mommy died and new lady's house gives off a scary feeling. Even brothers feels it, but he feels it mostly in the dreams of the pass. It not good for me, him, or the cute puppies here, even though the mommy is sick. I went to visit her once when she was in the bed basket in the kitchen after breakfast. She barked at me some, but I think it was to say hello. While playing with the puppies after a bath and new clothes I saw the mom limp from the living to the kitchen, I thought she was hurt so I found some crayons and paper and made her a card and let the puppies step on it so they can sign it.

Walking to the kitchen again to give her the card, I felt the scary feeling again, then I saw Courtney. But she was still out with big brother, so is she really here? Peeping around the corner I saw her talking to a bigger dog, it had to be the daddy. Courtney kicked him and got a knife and stabbed the poor thing in front of the mom dog's eyes. The dad dog's spirit went off to the kitchen bathroom of the house, but Courtney didn't like that. Taking the dead doggy outside she berried him, not that well either. After time, his spirit returned to the house and protects his family. How nice, I see his name is Willabur, that's so cute! But okay, on with it Hallie gosh, the wife name, or mother of the puppies name is really Alice given to her parents that lived in a local pet shop. Alice played with other puppies and with her brothers and sister, it was nice. But soon, the puppies where bought, she, being the youngest of all of siblings, and the darkest colored pup, she was bought at a year. And not like her silblings being bought at four or six months. She spent most of the time with her mother and fauther and watched them grow old and die. But all is good, they died happy with at least one of their creatations.

Being bought she had fun with the family she had. They're five people, Courtney's father, Kevin Lebert, Courtney's mother, Michele Lebert, her brother Victor, and her sister Victoria. Sadly I see Victor and Victoria are twins and they didn't make to ANgland like Courtney because they died. Cause of death, Victor; Victor died from suication and a stab wound to the neck, killer, the mother. Cause of deaht of Victoria; Victoria died the same time Victor did, she woke up from the scream and tried to run, but they were young childern so running wasn't their thing. She ran her heart out in search of a way out, but at a light at a end of a hall of her father. Not getting far her father threw a hatchet at her head and decapitated her in one clean cut. As her head rolled to the father's feet her last words were "Why daddy? I thought you loved-". A tear fell from the tip of my eyelash to my flush cheek as I saw infant Courtney cry for her parents, and they ignore it, carrying the bodies out digging up graves in the back yard cemetery berrying them six feet under the Earth we walk on. "Are you okay baby cakes? Your so pale and teared Hallie what do you see?", a voice in reality said. I snapped back seeing Courtney in an apron kneeled to my height. I felt my face tighten and I wanter to make a break for it, but there was a knife too close to comfort. "I'm sorry Ms.Courtney, I was just thinking of my mommy. That's all I just miss her a lot", I sniffled, because I did miss her a lot. "I'm sorry", Courtney portrayed sorrow, taking off her apron and picking me up she carried me off to the basement. I got scared a little and whimpered, she shushed me and held me tight as we both went down a long hallway, going into a light room, I saw a play room! With pink walls and dolls and balls and just lots of toys. "These were my toys as a child, so to my siblings, but sadly they didn't make it to play with then like me. But your like a sister to me, so you can play with them like you are. I love you and your brother Hallie I hope you know but, you have to go. I'm sorry, I need to start a family and it's not enough room for you. You'll be my sister in the after life too", Courtney spoke these words and shut the thick cement door on my face. I screamed and cried and pleaded, but nothing could me heard. Remembering a whistle I have! I know my brother's part puppy, and I found this by the puppies beds so I took it. It's shaped like a puppy and everything. I blew it as hard as I could! I heard nothing! It was a hoax! I can't believe that a puppy whistle made no noise, "This! Is!", a crash in the wall happened. "The puppies!! It did work", I opened my arms to them as they stampeded to me. Leading me out I took the whistle and a old family photo of Courtney, her parents and siblings. Big brother won't believe me when I tell him but his girlfriend is coo-coo!!!