Awkward

Being in class, with my crush (on my right), and the most annoying girl in school (on my left), and I hate the teacher that teaches us already. "Great, this class", I mumbled sarcastically. "What was that Mr. Christ", yelled the homeroom teacher. "Ugh, nothing... Ms. um? Mrs. um?", I stuttered. Oh god, why am I so.... ew. "Mr.Christ, look above my head for God's sake man", she points her old yard stick above her head. "Mrs. Walldecker?", I asked in the hope I said it correctly. "Correct, now, on with the first lesson", Mrs.Walldecker said reading off the borad. Wow, that was almost the first screw up of the year, saved. Looking over to my right I smiled, noticing Courtny's head was in her green notebook writing and resighting a spell. Great, she's into Harry Potter, again, I'm about to get dissed for Elder wands and a golden snitches. "Hey", I whispered to her, "want to go to the wizard shop after school? I heard they have new potions.", I said trying to break her. "Really??", she whispered excitedly. "I think so, we can go and look", I smiled. "Sure, it's a date", she confimed with a smile. I just made a date for the love of my life and I didn't puke this time! "YES", I screamed out jumping up. A very long moment of awkward silence took the room. "Mr.Christ, meet me after class", Mrs.Walldecker said in a very irritated voice. "Yes ma'am", I mumbled as the class laughed at me walking out as the bell rang. The first day and already in trouble, anyone else have this same situation or just me?