Soft Puppy

After ripping my shirt off I walked in the forest shouting Marco looking for Hallie. "Marco!", I got no respond. Then I heard this faint singing in the distance, "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty sleepy kitty, purr purr purr". Oh how her bold singing voice is already. She's so talented, walking toward the ballad, I saw her, Hallie, cuddled up with Courtney, singing. I blushed rushing to Hallie, "Oh Hallie are you hurt? Why did you get down there? You knew I was going to come back", I went to grab her and Courtney pulled her away. "Hey hey hey now, your half naked, have scars all over you, and out of breath. You really thing I'm going to let you touch her? Oh no no no, think again, Let go to my house and get clothes, a bath, and bandages for those wounds. Wow you really look like you got in a fight with a dog!', Courtney said shocked. "More like wolves...", I mumbled. "Whaycha say, you talk so low speak up with ya purtty voice". As we walked back to town, Hallie pulled and fussed with Courtney, so she passed her to me. Holding an angel in my arms, my breathing got calmer, arms got stronger, and voice got more mellow by the second. Switch to a warm snuggle Courtney started to take pictures of us both. I didn't even mind, I would never mind.

Strolling right into town, we went to her house that's on the peak of a small hill near the forest, the house warms the soul better than dawn itself. As she opened the door a stampede of cute puppies rushed towards us. "Puppies!", Hallie wiggled out my arms and jumped down to greet the puppies as they did to us. "It's a litter the moms in the back sleepy or eating", Courtney said putting her bag down and took her uniform tie off. Staring dead at her like a creep, I started day dreaming. Out of no where the mom of the puppies comes charging at me barking and growling and toppled me over, "Misty down now! You're scaring the guest". I held my growl in by the quiver of my upper lip. "I'm sorry Toni, she's.. I don't know, that never ever happen before. I wonder why she's acting like this?", Courtney questioned. Shit, dogs don't like dogs in they're territory, point blank.

Until dusk, my little sister played with the puppies like they were brother and sister. Looking around, I picked one up, it barked a little then started to nuzzle in my hand and sleep. I guess that's a father affect, it stare at me like Hallie did when she was an infant, it warmed my heart I hugged and kisses the pup like it was my own.

Holding and cuddling it, it fell asleep in my arms like a little angel. I went and put it back in its bed, and their was the dog from hell. Mid growl I stop to look at her licking a new pup, transforming my nose and ear, I crouched down and began to translate, "Your pups are very friendly, why in the hell are you so mean to visitors? I didn't even get one foot in the door and you tried to kill me". "Stop, I don't need my pups thinking that their father's here, before I gave birth to my liter, my husband died and was buried. So having a male dog in the house would cause them to think, 'where's dad?' and I don't need them to know that they ever had one", Misty said in sorrow. I felt bad, I didn't mean to cause harm. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cause-", I was cut off to near by foot steps near by. Rehumanizing my ear and nose, I picked up Misty and held her tightly singing 'Someone Watch Over Me',watching her close her into humble state of mine. "Aw, that's so adorable! You guys got along finally, I need a picture.", said Courtney squealing like a twelve year old fan girl. "Okay go get it, we'll wait here", I said rocking her to sleep. Courtney ran upstairs to find one and then someone hit me. I got drowsy and I started not seeing well and I couldn't stand straight worth my life. I let Misty go and sat down in a living room chair. Looking up at the ceiling and banister, looking up longer and longer my version got more blurry. After it got too blurry to see I felt like I was falls. Nevertheless, a black started to form on the badge sun light ceiling, it grew bigger, and bigger, and looked like it was dropping at the speed of light. I couldn't move at that point, so it just kept dropping and dropping and then my lights turned out.