Crazy Part 2

After four flights of stairs, my brother was pooped. We stopped near a bathroom to get water and a potty break. I took out his water bottle and he drank it under two seconds. I used the potty while Christ stayed outside to guard the door. I used it, flushed, and washed my hands, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a very bright black and white butterfly. I moved towards it and it opened its wings. They were a dark navy blue pattern now, with silver lining and pure white filling in what was not navy blue. I walked in confusion on how it got like that, as I reached to touch it. It flew away yo the other side of the bathroom. I need that butterfly! Prancing around the room, I realize the room wasn't a room anymore. The dull colored bathroom became a spring meadow with the sun easing its way up to say good morning. I looked around harder and saw ha mix of both, it's an illusion! I snapped back and saw that the I was trapped in the webbed vortex of Ms. Widow. I remember this experiment being a bed time story at Halloween time. She tried to kill dad after he said no to marriage, and she trapped him for months in the lab. Mom came here and she sprayed her with anti bug liquid and Ms. Widow surrendered. She's pretty, she has pale white skin with devil black hair, but crystal blue eyes that shined better than a diamond. I stared at her want to be held, but my next illusion was cut of by Christ a swift slice of her head hitting the ground. "C'mon Hallie, we have to keep going. We can't slow up now", Christ picked me up brushing the webs off me. We see the moon light sky motioning towards us, we're close to the top.

Leading up to the next floor, it had an open ceiling and a slab of concrete attached to wires. "This was were dad spent most his times in the stories Hallie", Christy said. I was half sleep before Christ shook me, "you can't sleep, I told you that". "I'm sleeping I want to sleep it's so late", I said tiredly. Sitting on the slip of lap, I laid down wanting to sleep. Seeing my brother unlocking a freezer of nitrogen he covered up in a yellow type suit. Hazily fighting the sleep, I couldn't do it. Looking at Christ, I faintly saw him carry out a frozen stereotypical scientist. "Daddy?", I said two seconds from sleeping. "HALLIE NO", Christ ran to me but sadly it was to late, I did the forbidden and slumbered in the crazy lab.