The Morning After

"Christ get your ass down here! You'll be late for the first day of school, you pup!", my foster mother ranted. I got up did push ups, crunches, sits ups, lifted weights for five minutes, put my robe on and went to the bathroom to get ready. "For Christ sakes boy hurry up! Your sister need to get ready too, it's her first day of school ever!", god that woman cam yell. Running out the shower into my room the put on my navy blue uniform with the red tie, grab my back pack and down the banister to the breakfast table. "Nice one big brother", said a sweet meek like voice, "thank you Hallie", I replied while eating a piece of toast. "Mom, I'll be late today because of soccer tryouts, they're starting early so we can train on the new indoor field", I hastily said in the motion of getting up and going out the door. "Okay dear just be home before the clock strikes nine to say good night to Hallie", she kissed my cheek and fixed my tie before I left. "Bye mom", I said running down the slope to make it to school on time. "Bye Christy!!!", Hallie screamed.

After ten minutes of non-stop running I made it to the courtyard and slipped in the door by the first bell, nice. Painting like a dog, I hear a high pitched fan girl voice screech, "HI CHRIST! I HAVING SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!"....Ugh Jessica. "Hey Jessica sup?" She bolted to me and pushed a piece a paper to my chest, "what's this?", i questioned. "It's the homeroom paper and guess who had homeroom together!!!", oh god please don't let it be me and her again. I looked and the paper, bloody mary we have homeroom. "Us...", I said in a depressed. As I slowly walked to my homeroom, I met up with friends, fist bumped a couple of soccer veterans, and met up with the love of my life. Country Courtney, as I have been calling her sense childhood. "Hey there lovely girl", I crossed in front of her stopping her in her tracks. "Well hello there Toni", greeting me with a sweet southern American smile and childhood name. "I guess that childhood name isn't going anywhere", I laughed flirtatiously.  She giggled back, "we have homeroom together want to walk me there?". For the love of everything pure yes! "Of course, who am I? A nerd?", I smiled and wrapped my arm around her coming to the class and opened the door stepping in right when the second bell rang. Taking a seat next to my favorite and least favorite girl I sighed and thought to myself: this, and I mean out of my two previous years of high school, this year will be the hardest. Seeing I had the worst teacher in school, my childhood crush with me, having Ugly Betty bothering me, this year being my seventeenth birthday and third year having to cut my nails, file my teeth, and shave every day, or just from the stress. Any can work, only if it's simple and quick.