Realization

Sorry I'm late updating! My deep apologies. remember to vote, comment and share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked to Hallie. My anxiety increased ten times, "Hallie?" I kneeled down to her. She looked up at me with her cow-like eyes and pretty smile. I started to cry. "We're leaving together later today okay? I'll pack your things, you have to go to bed now. But tomorrow I'll make you the best breakfast! Just like mom used to okay?" I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I looked at Oxide, his smile said that I did the right thing. Going to the guest room, I put Hallie to bed while Oxide waltzed into the room giving me the bottle of green elicitor. "Run boy, because you know you won't have time tomorrow morning." He padded my back and sat in a rocky chair guarding Hallie so that the stampede of puppies wouldn't awake her. The thought of what I had to to do made me shiver. I had to run down town to the water supply tower, climb up to the top, open the hatch before I would fall, pour in the solution, and get down off the building, all without seriously injuring myself. Welp, this will be interesting.

I closed and locked the front door, shifting my legs into wolf joints, I put the bottle in my abyss pocket, and spirited off within the night. Looking for a way to the water supply was difficult. I had to go in the center of town and roof jump. I said to myself, "There will be... scratch that, there IS a new hero, named Christ Xane Micohlious". Searching the area I found it at the peek of a technology plant and energy company. Smart putting a water supply tower. "Al...most...there...", I pushed myself to reach to the top. I got there struggling for my life, "why hello there", I can't even bare to look with my eyes. Courtney, with the Alpha pack, together. "I guess I have to fight my way through", seeing tears in Courtney's eyes made me think she was kidnapped, but I know she wasn't. "Christ help-", Courtney was cut off by the shock of being pushed off the tower suffocating from over seven hundred feet of air. After the first hundred feet I couldn't see her anymore. I wanted to cry but it was just show how Bata I am. "Why?", I said to myself. "Look at the little Bata grieving, isn't he such a baby!", Alfa growled and smirked. I hate her so much it makes me heated just to think of her name. And to believe she's my sister, blood and all. Biological or not she we be killed!

"You have a good three seconds

to step off my tail Alfa, or you will not like what will happen if you don't", I stold. My blonde young wolf hair turned to razor black adult hair, my claws got sharper and longer, I grew taller in my transformation, I have grew into a pure alfa male. I felt power and intimidation running through my vains, all I wanted to do is complete the mission I was given. If it even takes my sister's life, I will make sure it's done. "Ready?", I snarled preparing to attack. "Ready", she responded. She look like my twin in a female form. All the other alfas back away to suiside seeing my true form, even one yelled, "We saw the Xhrist within!!!". After that moment, we both knew who would win.We start circling each other, I feel a certain motivation to make the first more, "I win you die and I become Alfa, if you win I die and... you get Halle. Deal?", I persuaded Alfa. "Deal", she replied, and the fight begins.