(16)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.16

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar’s P.O.V.

H-O-L-L-Y-C-O-W

R-E-S-T-I-N-P-E-A-C-E-S-K-Y-L-A-R-B-R-O-W-N

HOPE-YOU’LL-BE-IN-A-BETTER-PLACE…

I nearly fainted when I saw his room, it’s even worse than Tom’s room! Shirts, pants, boxers, bras and panties where all over the room. The room smelled worse than the principal’s car, full of s*x. There were picture of half naked women all over the room. The room was mostly red and black but you can’t really see anything since there’s close everywhere.

I looked at Raidon pleading him not to do this to me but he only said “I thought you’ll need something to clean with.” He casually shrugged “There are gloves on the nightstand and a bag on the floor.” He turned around and walked out of the room.

I looked at the room again and had tears in my eyes… because of the smell. “Raidon Fox I hate you.” I screamed and heard him chuckle, he must not be far away.

“Same here.” I heard him reply.

I looked around and found the nightstand and there were gloves on it. I tiptoed through the room careful not to touch anything that’s EWWISH and finally reached it. Something cracked and I looked down to see a box.

WHAT?

I bent down and picked it up only to see that it’s a CONDOM? Oh My Gosh, I screeched and threw it on the floor. I looked at the nightstand and wore the gloves, it’s better than nothing. I saw a bag at the end of the room took it and started cleaning.  

I bent down and took a lime green shirt from the floor then but it in the bag. Next were the three pairs of pants that were covered in something sticky… I don’t really wanna know. The smell was unbearable so I started breathing from my mouth.

I picked up the shirts and pants but the one thing that I was scared of the most was left.

The underwear… dear lord help me.

I stared at the set of underwear on the floor and closed my eyes. This is disgusting who knows what he has done in there. I almost gagged at the thought of it. I opened my eyes and glared at the underwear. I took of a glove and opened my iPhone. I strolled down and saw the song that I wanted, ‘Video Phone’ by Beyonce ft. Lady Gaga.  (Play the song)

I pressed play, put it on the nightstand and put on the glove. The song started playing and I took a deep breath still glaring at the clothes on the floor. I took slow steps towards the pack of clothes on the floor and soon I was standing in front of them.