The love story of Ziam

PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE SHOT IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED THANK YOU

Zayn’s P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning I thought about how many times I had woke up crying because of nightmares but the only difference was that I didn’t have my boyfriend Liam next to me to tell me everything will be ok and that it was all just a horrible nightmare but he wasn’t there and that’s all my fault.

When I finally got out of bed I walked into the living room of the apartment me and Liam shared and I sat on the sofa staring at the TV but when I heard someone clear their throat I looked up to see Liam stood there smiling and he said ‘ I missed you last night’ I looked at him and said ‘imp moving out of the flat so it’ll be just yours’ with that I got up and walked by him but he stopped me before I could go to my room and he said ‘you sure that’s what you want’ I nodded and somehow I managed not to cry as I packed my bags but when I saw him curled up in a ball on the sofa I broke down and I went and sat next to him and when he saw me sit next to him, he mumbled ‘ please stay I know we both said some really horrible stuff but we can work through them’ I curled up next to him and said ‘ what if it doesn’t work out then we’ll both be hurt and I don’t want that to happen’ he pulled me closer to him and he said ‘ please can we just try for the sake of trying because imp not willing to give up on us just yet and when we wasn’t together yesterday it killed me and I never want to feel like that again’ I agreed but less than an hour later we was arguing again and without saying a word to Liam I grabbed my bags and left.

When I arrived at Niall’s house I knocked on the door and he invited me in and he said ‘ you and Liam been arguing again’ I nodded my head and he held his arms open and I happily hugged him back but it didn’t feel as good as it would have if it was Liam and when I thought that I pulled back and said ‘ can I stay with you until I can find a place of my own’ he nodded and said ‘ sure you can’ I smiled and said ‘ thanks’ he said ‘ no problem mate’ I smiled and went to the spare room where I stayed whenever me and Liam argued but it was hard to believe that we had finally reached the end of the road of our relationship.

About an hour of staying at Niall’s there was a knock at the door and I opened it to see a sad looking Liam and as soon as he saw me he tried hugging me but I stopped him saying ‘ it’s over for good this time Liam’ he sunk to the ground and I shouted to niall ‘ im going out so can you keep Liam here whilst I come back’ niall shouted back ‘sure’ and with that I went to the woods where me and Liam first started dating and it was also the place where we got engaged and we also planned on getting married here next month  but now it’s the place where my body would be found.

When I finally got to the correct spot of where I and Liam had our first kiss I took out the gun I had gotten out of nialls gun cabinet and I put it to my head and pulled the trigger.

Liam’s P.O.V.

I was beginning to worry about Zayn because when he left he looked so hurt and destroyed and I also felt guilty because he only looked like that because I had hurt him so bad.

It was at approximately 12 o’clock that night when there was a knock at nialls door and when niall opened it he shouted me and when I walked to the door I could see 2 policemen and when they saw me they said ‘can we come in please’ I looked at niall and he said ‘ yeah come on in’ they came in and sat down on the sofa and they motioned for me to sit down too so I sat down next to niall and when they said ‘ we found a body in the woods today and it was the body of Mr Zayn Malik and he left you a note but we’ve not opened it because we thought it might be confidential’ I said ‘ thank you’.

When they left I looked at niall and said ‘it’s my fault because we argued even after I promised we wouldn’t’ he looked at me and said ‘if its sympathy your after you’re not going to get it here’ and he walked off and I realised he was still in love with Zayn and he also blamed me for Zayn’s death.

I grabbed the letter and left, when I got home to mine and Zayn’s apartment it felt so empty that I sat and cried and when I managed to calm down I opened the letter and it said

‘Dear, Mr Liam ‘Daddy Direction’ Payne

I know your properly sat blaming yourself for what I did today but it’s not your fault so please don’t bother blaming yourself because it’s my choice and I don’t regret it not one bit so please be strong and look after yourself and try and find the perfect boy/girl because you’ll find him/her somewhere.

Love your Zaynie forever xx

P.S. never forget how much I love you babe’

When I read that letter it destroyed me because he loved me even when I had been an asshole to him and I knew how I was going to move on from him I was going to date niall.

When I arrived at nialls he said ‘what’s up Li’ I said ‘be my boyfriend’ he looked shocked but he said ‘sure’.

Third person’s P.O.V.

Liam and niall only dated for a year before they decided they wanted to be official and they got married and had a surrogate baby which was a boy named Zayn and he grew up to be a nice young man.