The Love Story of Zouis

Zayn’s P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning I had the worst headache ever known to mankind but that didn’t stop me from getting up and doing my normal morning beauty routine which consisted of doing my hair in my signature quiff that sends all the boys and girls crazy, if you’re wondering why I said boys as well then the reason is because I’m bisexual but there’s only one boy who has my heart but he’s taken and he would never be interested in me but it doesn’t stop me from hoping that one day maybe he’ll want me as much as I want him but for now I think I’ll just sit and watch from the side-line as he gushes over how amazingly beautiful his girlfriend is, anyway back to my story, my parents don’t know I’m bisexual just yet but my mum always says that I should be proud of who I am like she knows that deep down I like both boys and girls but I just don’t have the guts to tell her because if I do then I might lose my whole family and I don’t want that for me but I also don’t want the other boys to know because I’ve never told them about my sexuality and I want it to stay that way because I don’t think I could face them if they ever did find out.

When I had finished my hair my phone went off and I saw it was a text from  Liam saying ‘ we need to talk about what you told me last night xx’ when I read that I put back ‘ what did I tell you last night xx’ he wrote back ‘ r u bisexual mate xx’ I wrote back ‘ we definitely need to talk but please don’t tell the others please xx’ he put back ‘ I’m on my way and I won’t  xx’ I wrote back ‘thanks dude xx’.

When Liam arrived five minutes later he said ‘ why didn’t you tell me’ I looked down and said ‘ I was ashamed’ he said ‘you don’t need to be ashamed of who you are’ I smiled and looked up and said ‘ I’m not ashamed of who I am I’m ashamed of who I like because he’s one of my best mates but I know that even if I do come out to the rest of the band he might look at me in disgust and tell me he never wants to see me again and I don’t think I could deal with that ‘ he hugged me and said ‘ Louis would never be disgusted by you’ I pulled out of the hug and said ‘ how did you know its Louis’ he chuckled and said ‘ when we was at the bar yesterday Eleanor and Louis went to dance and you said ‘ I wish I could be the one you love Lou ‘and then you left the bar and nobody knows where you went after that’ I smiled and said ‘ I came home I think’ he looked at me serious and said ‘ you have to tell Louis how you feel before it’s too late’ I looked at him confused and said ‘ before it’s too late for what’ he said ‘ maybe you should sat down for when I tell you this bit’ I sat down and then he said ‘ after you left the bar last Louis told the rest of us that he’s got cancer and he’s not got long to live and then he told us that him and Eleanor aren’t really together that she was his best friend but that was it because he was in love with someone else so please before it’s too late tell him how you really feel Z please’ I said ‘ I’ll tell him’ Liam smiled and we got up and left the apartment and headed for Louis flat but when we got there, there were ambulances parked outside and paramedics running into his flat and I ran in after them to see Louis lying on the floor looking pale and when I saw him I ran to him and grabbed his hand and said ‘ hey Lou’ he smiled and said ‘ hey Bradford bad boi’ I chuckled and said ‘ I have to tell you something Lou’ he smiled and said ‘ what is it Z’ I sobbed out ‘ i-I’m in l-love w-with y-you’

‘l-Lou and I always  have been but I never told you because I thought you loved Eleanor’ he smiled and said  ‘ it’s always been you Z’ and then his eyes closed and I broke down crying and I shouted ‘ bring him back please, Lou please don’t leave me I’m nothing without you you’re the reason I’m alive today’ when he didn’t open his eyes I got up and I ran to the closest bridge and I stood there and looked into the sky and said ‘ god I know you can hear me and I know you have Lou so please look after him until I get to heaven amen’ then  I jumped and as I was falling I saw the most amazing thing, I saw Louis falling next to me holding my hand and then it all went black.