The love story of Ziall

IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED PLEASE SKI[P THIS ONE SHOT THANK YOU

Zayn’s P.O.V.

When Perrie told me it was over I was absolutely heartbroken and I didn’t know what to do so I turned to the only person I could trust and that person is my best friend Niall Horan but when I went to his, he wasn’t home so I went to Liam’s and Niall was sat on Liam’s sofa crying and when he heard me walk in he looked up and got up and said ‘I have to go thanks for listening Liam but I really have to go’ when he walked by I said ‘ you ok Ni’ he didn’t even look at me as he left and that hurt because I thought he trusted me but I guess not and that hurt more than Perrie dumping me but I don’t know why.

 When Liam saw me stood there he said ‘hey Zayn you ok man’ I looked at him and said ‘why does Niall hate me’ he looked at me and said ‘he doesn’t hate you he just has a lot on his mind at the minute so just give him time and he’ll come round man’ I smiled and said ‘ I hope so’ he looked at me and said ‘he told me you and Perrie broke up’ I looked shocked and said ‘ how does he know’ he looked at me and said  ‘ Perrie messaged him on twitter telling him that she broke up with you and that you might need someone to be there for you’ I looked down and said ‘ I guess Niall doesn’t want to be there for me anymore’ Liam came up to me and hugged me and said ‘ he’s stood behind you’ when Liam said that I turned to see Niall stood there looking guilty I said ‘are you mad at me’ he shook his head and said ‘ Liam can you give me and Zayn a minute please’ Liam nodded and left the room.

When Niall was sure Liam had left he turned to me and said ‘ if I tell you something promise not to be grossed out by me’ I looked at him confused and said ‘ what’re you on about Nialler I could never be grossed out by you’ Niall looked me in the eyes and said ‘ I love you Zayn and I don’t mean I love you as a friend, I mean I love you like a boyfriend would love his girlfriend or boyfriend’ I looked at him and I walked up to him but I didn’t hug him or anything I just walked by him and when I did I heard him break down crying and I wanted so bad to go back but I just kept walking until I walked to the place where I first became Niall’s best friend and I thought about how many times I had thought about asking him out but not having the guts to encase he didn’t feel the same and now when I do find out he loves me back I walked straight out of his life and when I fell to the floor I said ‘I love you Niall James Horan I always have’ I heard a voice say ‘ he loves you back you know that’ I looked to see Liam stood there holding a vintage rose which I didn’t get until he said ‘ you left him now he’s gone’ and with that I woke up and I looked around to see I was in a hospital room and next to the bed was the same vintage rose Liam had been holding in my dream and there was a card that said ‘ R.I.P. to the best friendship ever known, when I read that I didn’t get it then the nurse walked in and said ‘ you’re awake’ I looked at her and said ‘ has a kid with blonde hair and an Irish accent been to visit me’ she looked at me sadly and said ‘ he killed himself right next to your bedside whilst you was in a coma’ when she said that I cried for all the lost opportunities and then I heard a voice in my head say ‘ you lost your chance’ with that I took the gun that was in the bottom drawer of my hospital cupboard and put it to my head and pulled the trigger and I was gone.