38

If I don't like something, I don't like something. If I don't like it, I have a reason or reasons why I don't something. If you're confused, read the most recent post on my account.😒

"I miss Tori and Avi and Jordyn. When will they come back?"

Scott laughed when he saw Mitch on the couch, his purple hair touching the ground. His feet touched the wall in front of the couch, sighing loudly as he looked up at his husband.

"I'm bored! Why are you being boring?"

"Geez, I apologize for not knowing what to do," Scott mumbled playful, sitting on the ground. He smiled as he kissed Mitch gently, running his hand through the purple hair. "What do you want to do?"

Mitch tilted his head the best he could, tapping his fingers on his stomach. He sighed as he tilted his head in the other direction, trying to figure out what to do. He shrugged his shoulders, frowning when he looked back at Scott.

"I don't know! I'm not smart. That's something to ask Kevin."

Scott frowned as he kissed his husband once more, his heart aching once more. He knew that Mitch was just joking around, but with the Alphmega looking down on himself because of his childish mentality, any negative comments broke his heart.

Why can't Mitch be nice to himse-

He screamed when Wyatt scratched him, taking his hand out of Mitch's hair. The Alphmega laughed, shaking his head when Scott glared at their cat angrily.

"Devil cat! Go play with Kujo or something."

Wyatt hissed at his owner, strolling off to find the dog. Mitch continued to laugh, shaking his head when tears ran down his cheeks. Scott glared at him too but couldn't resist smiling at his husband's innocent laughter.

"How would you like it if I bite you?"

Mitch stopped laughing, raising an eyebrow at his husband's comment. He sat up, looking back at his cat to did him playing with the dog. He looked up to the Lead Alpha, shaking his head.

"Why would you bite me?"

Scott was about to reply when the door opened, showing Kevin behind it. He held his babies in his arms, sighing loudly as he walked inside. He set his children down in the playpen, looking back at Scott and Mitch with a sad smile.

"Alyssa is at the hospital to have the heart surgery now. I just dropped the kids off here so they won't be loud at the hospital. Do you mind watching them?"

"Not at all," Scott replied, smiling as he looked at the twins. Kevin nodded happily as he went back to the door, waving goodbye to the couple. "Tell Alyssa we love her, okay?"

"I will. Thank you being so supportive. We appreciate it."

Scott nodded, his heart braking for the couple. This was their only chance of Alyssa surviving and if it doesn't work, everything could change. Alyssa will lose her battle.

She'll win, I know it.

Scott looked back at Mitch and smiled when he saw him playing with Erik and Ariel. His light voice full of character and zest as he talked to the twins, their laughter making the room louder. Mitch looked up at Scott, smiling sadly as tears welled up in his eyes.