Untitled Part 29

*Hermione's POV*

I had just left the room that we were speaking to Ron in. It had gone quite well; he agreed to read the book a little at a time, and he didn't seem too overwhelmed, even if he did still seem a bit upset. There was one question in the back of my mind: 'How do you feel about Draco and I?' But I couldn't bring myself to ask him. He could have been fine with it, which is the outcome I doubt would happen; he could get very overwhelmed, which could also hinder him memory gain or he could say some horrible things, and I don't think I could take it.

As much as I liked Draco, I would always have a place for Ron, so if he didn't approve my relationship I don't know how I could go on. He had been my best friend for years, and I couldn't lose him over it. Maybe I had some decisions to make. I should probably talk to Draco about it, but I don't want to upset him either. 

Why was my life so difficult?

*Ron's POV*

Hermione had left the room, she seemed happy with what I had told her, and I felt confident that my plan would work. I knew that I wouldn't be able to tell anyone what I was planning, especially Harry. He'd tell me I was being an idiot. .. I'm not being an idiot.

I didn't want to make Hermione hate me, so I knew I had to make sure to keep this quiet. Subtle even. How was I even supposed to do that?!

I decided that I would go to my dorm room, think it over. I had to have a clear idea for this plan. Once I got there, I quickly checked if there were people around before sitting on my bed and closing the curtains around them. Now, where to start. My eyes flickered towards the book, and I became intrigued as to what she had written, so I picked it up and decided to read some of it. 

A few hours later I was still reading it and a perfect plan had formed in my head. I had just finished reading about how badly I had treated Hermione while under the effects of the potion, and maybe, just maybe, if I show her how apologetic I am about it and show her how much she means to me then it might work. Also, maybe a little bit of exaggerating the truth. Of course the book had overwhelmed me. Who wouldn't it affect? But maybe if I played up on it more, I could earn sympathy votes...

-----------------------

I KNOW. I have been away for a very long time and I come back with this pathetic update. I'm losing interest in this story and now I have come back to it I realise how terrible my writing is and I really do not have the characterisation right. However you guys seem to like it so i'm going to keep updating.

Please vote, comment and share it around, i appreciate it.