In love?

*Hermione’s POV*

I woke up the next morning and realised that I was running late. Breakfast was almost over!

I jumped out of my bed and threw my clothes on, No time to make myself look nice. I ran out of my room and all the way to Potions, I was 1 minute early, thank god. I waited for everyone to turn up, then went to talk to Harry, who fortunately wasn’t with Ron.

“Hey” I said, I hadn’t spoke to him for a while

“Hey” he said back.

“I feel like we haven’t spoken in ages! And then all this with Ron happened and..” I gushed out.

“Woah Hermione! Calm down!” I nodded while he just chuckled.

Shaking my head I walked into potions and took my seat next to Blais.

“Hey” I said brightly

“Hey” He said back, just as cheerful.

At that moment, Slughorne walked in and set us our assignment. I quickly got to work, ignoring everyone else. The lesson went by in a breeze, I finished with half an hour to spare. I started to walk up to Slughorne.

“Professor, I’ve finished.” He nodded and looked at my potion.

“Perfect!” I smiled.

“Thank you.” I said, he nodded and went back to work. I started to pack all my things away, Blaise said something to me.

“Wait for me a min, I want to show you something.” I nodded; I wondered what he wanted me for.

I waited for a few minutes and he was finally ready. We walked out together, and I couldn’t get rid of the feeling that someone was staring at me.

*Blaise’s POV*

 I walked out of the classroom with Hermione and started to walk towards the entrance hall.

“Close your eyes.” I said to Hermione. I wanted it to be a surprise.

She closed her eyes and I pulled her towards the black lake. I summoned the flowers that I had in my room and held them in my hands.

“Open them” She opened her eyes and gasped. God knows what she was thinking. I just held out the flowers and said:

“What do you think?”

*Hermione’s POV*

“Open them” Blaise said. I didn’t know what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn’t this. I was perfect. I couldn’t stop the gasp that escaped my lips. There were fairy lights all around the black lake, with a picnic blanket was layed on the sand. There were also my favourite flowers, white roses, all around.

He held out his hand, also full of flowers, saying:

“What do you think?”

I didn’t answer straight away, I just thought. Did I like him? Why did he do this? Does he like me? In the end I just pulled him into a massive hug and said, through tears

“I love it!”

We spent the rest of our time before we had to go to lesson talking and joking around. It was really fun, especially when a butterfly flew onto my nose because of all the flowers. Unfortunately, itt was time to go to lesson, I never thought I would say that....

“We need to go.” I said softly. He sighed

“I wish we didn’t have to.” I nodded, so did I

“Well, we do. Come on” I said while I pulled him up off the floor.

“Wait!” I heard him say. I looked him in the eye and saw him debating with himself. What was it?

“Hermione...... Will you be my girlfriend”

I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt happy, but I also felt like it was wrong, like it wasn’t supposed to be. Pushing that feeling aside, I screamed and said yes.

*Draco’s POV*

 Potions had finished and I was waiting for the next lesson, Ancient Runes. It wasn’t the most boring class, but I still groaned at the thought of it.

I hadn’t seen Blaise or Hermione since they left potions, so I had no idea what they were doing.  I hoped that he hadn’t asked her out. I had been putting it off for a while now, but I know now. I can’t let Blaise be with Hermione. I wouldn’t be able to bear it. Why?

I am in love with Hermione Granger...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am so sorry i haven't updated in a while. I had no idea where to go with the Hermione/Blaise thing, and had HUGE writers block. But here it is! Writing the next part as you read this, so might be up soon! Again, soooooooo sorry!

Vote

Comment

Share