Pouring out feelings

*Draco’s POV*

I was sat in the common room when I heard some shouting. I could just make out what they were saying. It was the Weasel and Hermione. My Hermione. I had to go check on her.

When I stepped out of the portrait hole, I saw them. They were not far away, so I had to creep to a shadowed corner.

“You are always controlling me, and you hit me!” I had heard Hermione say, she was standing up for herself. Good on her. “You hit me!” I saw her take a step back. The weasel looked angry. Very angry.

“Seriously?! I was just protecting you! As for the hit, you deserved it. Needed teaching a lesson!” He said. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier. How dare he talk to her like that? What has she ever done to deserve it?

From how she looked. Shaking, tears streaming down her face, I knew she was scared. The weasel kept talking.

 “You Bitch! How dare you break up with me! You are NOTHING without me!” As if he thinks so highly of himself. It should be the other way round. Hermione is perfect, He will be nothing without her!

I saw that he was going to hit her. I could tell. He raised his hand ready, and I knew what I had to do.

“Stupefy!” I shouted, with the wand pointed at the weasel. He got sent back to the wall immediately. I instantly relaxed, she was safe.

I saw that the Weaslette had stepped from the shadows, and decided that it would be fine if I left. Hermione would be safe.

Shaking my head, I crept into the common room and went to my room, letting my thoughts take over.

*Hermione’s POV*

When I heard the ‘stupefy’ I looked around for who it came from. I had no idea, but I was glad they did. He was so scary, I felt like I was being petrified all over again!

“Hermione!” I heard, I saw Ginny walking towards me, I was so glad she came.

“Thank you Ginny” I said

“For what?” she asked puzzled

“what do you mean? You stopped Ron....”

“No I didn’t...” She said.

“What?” I asked “Then who did?”

She shook her head “I don’t know.”

I just nodded, not knowing what else to say. I started to walk back to my common room, needing a lay down, thinking about everything that had just happened. I walked through the portrait hole, and saw Malfoy quickly move. What was he up to?

*Draco’s POV*

I was listening to what was going on through the portrait hole; I was so relieved that I stopped him in time. My thoughts must have consumed me for too long, as when I came back to my senses, the portrait hole swung open, so I had to move quickly. Did she notice? Did she know? I hope not, if she did I was in for a lot of questions.

Thankfully, she didn’t notice, she just walked up to her room. I felt bad, she must be really upset and scared, but I couldn’t talk to her, she’d know I stunned him.

I got out my notebook, and started writing. Ii had taken to writing songs recently.

I look at you, but you don’t notice

When will you look at me, the way I look at you?

You don’t know how I feel,

You’re just walking around, without a thought.

That’s all I had so far, but I had so many feelings, I just kept pouring them out, trying to make phrases out of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to.................Kelsey McCrum...Again!

Hello guys! Its been sooooo long! But I finally updated. Hope you enjoy. Comment, Vote, Share pleaseeeeeeee