Worried

*Hermione’s POV*

I was sat down, just thinking about everything that had happened in the past couple of days; everything that had happened since we got her. It was kind of weird; it just reminded me of what happened to people. With Ron, with everyone. I still can’t believe that Ron would do this to me, I just can’t imagine any reason why, even though he has told me his reason, but I don’t believe it.

Suddenly, someone came and sat down in front of me, shocking me it was Ron! I had no idea what to do. He looked so innocent, like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth, but everything that he had done just pointed in the opposite direction, telling me that he isn’t the person I knew anymore. He jus tsat there, he looked at me like he wanted to say something, but he didn’t look like the new Ron that had turned up, he looked like the old Ron, my Ron, and I don’t know what to do.

He just sat there for a couple of minutes until he grabbed a drink. I took a breath when he lifted the cup, flinching slightly at the sight of his hand near me, wondering what he would do after he drank it. I don’t know why I was so scared, I mean, he was my best friend. My old best friend...

I kept my eye on him, making sure that I knew every move he was going to make. I couldn’t stand to make another scene like earlier. But it all went wrong. After he had his drink he looked at me with uttermost loathing in his eyes, like he had hated me forever. I’ve never seen such an expression in my life, and now I had, by who I had once loved. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, I couldn’t handle why he hated me, I didn’t want to lose him, but I have no other option.

A second after he looked at me, he stood up and stalked out of the great hall, to god knows where, making me feel down. I know that he hated sitting in front of my, but it till felt nice to know that he was there, even if it only was for a couple of minutes. I decided that I didn’t want to sit here on my own anymore and got up, walking off to my next lesson.

A few hours later I had finished all of my lessons for the day and was sat in my dorm room reading a book. I had nothing else to do due to the fact that Harry was with Ron, who I didn’t want to be around, and Ginny was probably with them. I could tears springing to my eyes, but I didn’t want to be t feel tears e girl that cried all the time. Yes, I have gone through hell for the past week or so, but that doesn’t mean that I should cry about it. This should be the time that I stood strong and didn’t let anything faze me. I won’t be a weak, pathetic girl. I will be the strong girl I am supposed to be. With that I fell asleep...

Later that day I woke up and found out that I had missed dinner, unfortunately, and Draco was still not back in the common room and I was starting to get a little worried. It was late, and I wasn’t allowed to go out and look for him, so I couldn’t put my worries at rest. My mind kept saying ‘What if he’s hurt?’ or ‘What if he got lost?’ but in the back of my mind all I could think of was ‘He’s probably just off doing another girl’, which was probably true. The thought made me feel a pang in my gut, and I had no idea what it was. I couldn’t think of another time I’ve ever felt this feeling,  but whatever it was, it sure did make me feel like crap, what is it?

*Draco’s POV*

I was on my way back to the common room when I realised that I hadn’t seen Hermione all day. I wasn’t far from the common room, but I decided that I didn’t want to see her, not after what I had found out about Blaise today. I mean, how could I have not seen it coming? He is the second biggest player in this school, after me of course, I’m just so stupid. But now I have no idea what to do. I can’t tell Hermione, because there would be two possible scenarios.

A: She will tell me that I am lying just to break them up.

B: She will break down into tears and get her heart broken.

I was thinking about the dilemma I had so much that I almost didn’t see her, Astoria. She looked so stunning it was unbelievable. She was wearing a short, and I mean short, pearl dress that had a VERY low neckline with the highest pair of heels I have ever seen. I couldn’t just pass this up could I? Not when she was literally offering me sex. I don’t even care about Hermione right now. She doesn’t love me, and probably never will, so I may as well go ahead and do this. And I did.

*Hermione’s POV*

It was getting really late and Draco was still not back. I knew that I shouldn’t be worried, he was head boy, but I couldn’t help it. I wish that I could just go back to the years where I didn’t care about what happened to him, when I actually wished that he would get really hurt, but now I actually care. I care a lot, and if he gets hurt, then I don’t know what I am going to do.

I started to pace up and down the common room floor, waiting for him to come through the door, while biting my lip and fiddling with my hands. I was so anxious for him to get back! After about 10 minutes of pacing, the door finally opened and in came a half naked Draco Malfoy! I had some idea of what he had got up to and I had that pang in my gut again, but I ignored it. He looked at me and his face dropped looks like he was hoping I wouldn’t be up.

“So, where have you been?” I asked

“Nothing to do with you” He replied, in quite a rough voice. I rolled my eyes at him as he walked up the stairs to his room, just letting him go; I couldn’t be bothered with an argument. I knew what he had been up to, even if he didn’t want to admit it. The pang in my gut was back, and it wouldn’t go. Maybe I was getting ill? I hope not, I have exams soon! With that thought I went upstairs and started to read the next few chapters of ‘Potions for 7th years’ so that I would be ahead when I got to lesson tomorrow. I am going to ace these exams!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dedication goes to Haison_Mearn!

I updated?! What is this? hehe. I am sooo sorry about not updating in like forever. You have no idea how bad I feel. I just had no idea what to do with it etc and to be fair I lost interest. But no I am back! yay! comment etc