Two

THIRD PERSON POV

After finishing his loads of work, Taeyeon stretched his aching body glancing at the time, he jumped off from his seat as the clock hits 8pm he remembered that he would take his girlfriend on a date as he promise last week for slacking off sometime with her that the latter happily expected. He rushed through the elevator passing his employees and quickly drive his car on their shared apartment when he stopped on the specific parking lot he reached the lift as fast as he can and punched in the passcode. The door opened and there he saw unexpected scene infront of his eyes, his own girlfriend fucking another girl on their couch it was intense and hot letting his jaw dropped. The two naked figures soon noticed his presence they covered themselves with a blanket and pillows scattered on the floor, Taeyeon couldn't take his disappointment and anger towards Tiffany as he quickly get out at their apartment.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Taeyeon scoffed while driving his car as he parked near the Han River to let out his emotions.

"S-She c-cheated on me for a woman? What the h-hell was that?" Taeyeon blurted out in disbelief throwing pebbles on the river. He believed that Tiffany loves him so much that she admitted that Taeyeon was her first. He was fooled by her sweet words and the worst is he was replace by the famous Jessica Jung, the woman that his father chooses to be his fiancé since they were childhood friends but for him they were enemies and rival as well.

"Fate was playing on me! God what is that for?" Again he threw another set of pebbles out of his own frustration. The sky slowly getting dark but he doesn't mind at all since he was sure that he bring his umbrella with him.

"What the fuck? Where is my umbrella?" He smacked his forehead as he remembered that his umbrella borrowed by his bestfriend, Sooyoung after lunch and didn't bring back until he totally forgot to remind him.

The rain suddenly pours heavily and he decided to run towards his car but he totally forgot his keys inside. He curses before kicking the tire of his luxurious car making his toes hurt and later he cried from pain.

"What unlucky day for me?" Taeyeon waited for the rain to stopped as he drop on his knees beside his car and burying his face on his knees curled like a ball.

He felt that the water stop soaking his suit as he sticking his head out from his arms and look closely if the rain really halt but pouring water was dropping mercilessly. He titled his head and saw a figure holding an umbrella for him, he was hesitate to talk and thank the person so he chooses to kept their silence.

BACK TO JETI COUPLE.....

"Tiff, I think he was having a nervous breakdown by now because of our hot activities here, you know?" Jessica said while dressing herself with her own stylish clothes.

"Yeah and you will be seeing me 6-feet below the ground soon. I will tell you that being a HellTaeyeon was no joke!" Tiffany response as she walks towards the kitchen to fill her empty stomach as Jessica followed suit.

"Do you think Taeyeon will kill his beloved fiance?" Jessica asked sitting at counter table across her girlfriend.

"Honestly I don't even know it, Jessi. Let's pray that he will spare our life." Tiffany places two plates of salad that will be serve as their dinner.

"For me, it was alright since I will be buried with my love ones." Jessica sweetly said made the other cringe into her chessy words.

"You and your cheesy words." Tiffany blushes when Jessica traces her faces using her thumb softly caressing her smooth white skin.

"Believe me you deserve it, babe." The blonde retracts her hand away and keep digging into her untouched food.

The door bang open with a soaking wet and drunk Taeyeon appeared made the couple startled and looked over where the loud sound came from. There they saw a wasted guy who was crawling down due to his drunkness so one of them hurriedly help the poor guy to stand on his feet but Taeyeon shooed it away from him and slowly get up by himself using strength to the wall on his left. Jessica joined the eyesmile girl to keep Taeyeon into his bedroom but seems the midget a little bit stubborn to be dominated by them as he always pushed them away from him so Tiffany run inside the bathroom to attend with a basin filled with water and a dry towel.

"H-How d-are y-ou c-heated on my back huh? YOU JESSICA JUNG! I-I w-will m-make you pay for this mess and for messing with me! You fucking- aarrgghhh!!! Shit my head! Oh! God fuck that!" Taeyeon massaging his head from a great headache creeping out inside made him weak but his anger didn't subsided he pushes himself into the ice princess infront of him and hold into her waist for support. Looking and staring at the girl he was hugging now and due to his drunken state he was so sure that it was Tiffany so he kisses her so hard when he didn't feel any respond he slipped his hand under the girl's shirt made her gasped and moaned under his magic touch. Jessica kisses him back with the same intense encircling her hands around his neck tracing his jawline using her soft plump lips she gave so much pleasure to the helpless guy into her hold and before Tiffany get back she pushes him away from her body that made him fell back into the floor unconsciously.

"Oh my God Jessi! What happen to him? Oh, crap just help me with him, please!" Tiffany who quickly appeared and quickly picking her boyfriend up to tucked him on his bed so Jessica offered a helping hand to her girlfriend. The scent of the unconscious midget attacking her nose as she inhaled the smell that made Jessica's stomach twitched while walking Taeyeon into his bedroom.

"I think I have to go now, babe." Jessica said after laying Taeyeon on the soft mattress with Tiffany sitting on the edge.

"You sure? You're not staying here for a night? You might regret it babe." Tiffany sending a wink at her but Jessica seems unaffected after that incident awhile ago made her mind unstable.

"I have a lot of works to be done by tomorrow or else my executive vice president will be scolding me when she saw how irresponsible I am." Jessica lied just to avoid spending the night with her girlfriend with a sleeping Taeyeon inside the house.

"Okay if you say so." Tiffany flatly said out of her disappointment but Jessica shrugging off the thoughts of her being mad and without a word she left just like that with no kisses or hug from her.

To be continued.

*********************************

A/N: Comment if you want TaeNy, JeTi or Taengsic to end up together :)

With Love,

chocomint89