Six

THIRD PERSON POV

KIM CORPORATION

Inside the CEO office, Taeyeon was there signing documents with Mr. Choi Sooyoung across him helping him out for their next project to compete against Jung Enterprise this week since Hwang Empire was on his hands too because his wedding with the only heir Tiffany was being held next month but he himself seemed not interested after all since he already caught her being with Jessica and he could move on with that shit and seeing his fiance's girlfriend every other day was too favorable for him though. After a few beeps of his phone, he finally checked and seen that it was from the Jung letting his lips curved upward that didn't go unnoticed by the other presence who was now wandering behind Taeyeon's creepy smile as he observed the behavior of the young CEO. Sooyoung was Tiffany's spy bestfriend and he also helping her through her cheating behind the CEO's back but now was totally different from any other mission he got from Tiffany because from what he was seeing right now is a total opposite of what he had expected before. A few months ago, Taeyeon was freaking out because his fiance didn't text or call him for a whole fucking day since Tiffany was busy going out with Jessica out of town, he witnessed how the CEO was getting weary and uncomfortable seating on his black leather swivel chair like the most of CEO had inside their office and how the midget wasn't eating for the rest of the day blurting out Tiffany's name and her shortcomings for him. He even staring at his bestfriend's picture that place on his table beside him, now Sooyoung haven't seen any photos of Tiffany even his wallpaper was changed into Taeyeon's own selfie.

"You're creeping me buddy, what's with the look?" Sooyoung teased the CEO who almost ripped his face because of excessive smiling made him totally curious about something fishy.

"You know it's nothing buddy and thank you for helping me today so as payback I will treat you for a whole week of lunch and dinner." Taeyeon knows how Sooyoung easily allure with food so better to shut him out before he could report him to Tiffany because he knew that this man was his fiance's spy he caught him a few months ago before he caught his girlfriend cheating but now he was too wise to be fooled again.

"Are you serious or you trying to deceive me again?" Sooyoung never let his guard down against the midget that he was nearly fooled by him when Taeyeon insisted to tell him about Tiffany's whereabouts.

"Too bad I was being serious about my good offer to my LOYAL general manager here and you know fooling someone was one of the seven deadly sins, right? I guess I wasn't one of that someone who loves fooling around with others, am I right Choi Sooyoung?" Taeyeon with his evil mouth struck Sooyoung's conscience that the general manager felt a pang of sudden guilt.

"I guess I already finished those papers and we were ready to present it tomorrow so if you don't mind I will be heading first now, Mr. Kim." Sooyoung hurriedly jumped off from his seat leaving a smirking Taeyeon who was mentally doing his victory dance.

"Too bad I wasn't the old Taeyeon who was easily fooled by all of you even Jessica wouldn't dare since I already held her into my hands against you Hwang Tiffany so I'm counting her as two down and one more to go including your dumb spy Sooyoung. Watch your back Tiffany or you getting bitten behind without you knowing." Taeyeon evilly said to no one while he was swaying his body from his swivel chair and smirking happily with the thoughts of Tiffany's fate on his hands to crash. He was playing his cards from his hands against his cheating fiance and Jessica was his precious ace.

"Playing with Jung was like seeing her own company sinking without her knowledge and getting inside her pants was a bonus but the most beautiful thing is I used her against Tiffany and hurt them both like what they have done to me behind my back. Fuck all of you!" Taeyeon crashed his mirror in front of him using the Hwang's picture frame he kept on his drawer a few months ago.

THIRD PERSON POV

BLANC & ECLARE

Tiffany entered the clothing company with her arrogant approach, Jessica's employee was used to her since she was there oftentimes now and 5% stock shares belonged to her so she had reasons to be there in the first place. She was wearing shades and a black Chinese collar curve dress above her knees matching with her red stiletto walking her way inside the CEO office. She opened it without hesitation almost slamming back the two-door office, she was raging at Jessica who canceled their date they have been set a few days ago and now she was being neglected by her going overseas for a business trip, she knew how Jessica loves to trip around the world with her and for Pete's sake, it was Paris and how she saw her lover was totally pissing her off by now because Jessica didn't give a slight look at her ever since she barging inside and how she almost slammed the door for getting her attention away from her phone and laptop in front of her but unfortunately the latter stay still and ignoring her presence until she finally spoke.

"Let's break up Tiff since our relationship was now being exposed slowly and the worst is were already caught by your fiancee." Jessica coldly said while sketching her designed clothes without looking straight at her.

"So you're now being free getting inside his pants and leave me behind because you're not satisfied with me, right? Was he good in bed unlike me? Or his cock was too good for your fucking pussy? For Pete's sake, he was also mine, and sharing you with him was a total fuck. Are you out of your mind Jess you will get hurt if you pursue this and you will be left behind without me and even him since we we're getting married next month?" Tiffany stated the pros and cons to the blindly in love Jessica since she already knew their secret affair behind her and now she felt what Taeyeon felt before like how she cheated on him but the painful thing was they sharing the same girl and she couldn't digest how the latter was getting fuck by both of them, the soon to be husband and wife for God's sake.

"Call off the wedding and let me be Taeyeon's bride then!" Jessica shouted as she throws the sketchbook infront of the dumbfounded Tiffany the papers were scattered messily around the floor as she slammed her table out of her frustration since Jessica already knew it beforehand she wasn't as dumb as what her former lover thought of her. Tears finally broke from her eyes she wished that she could turn back time when she was originally Taeyeon's fiance and she regretted that unfateful night when she was calling their wedding off.

"J-Jessica? Don't you love me anymore?" Tiffany asked while she was bursting into tears as same as Jessica who was being fragile and weak in front of each other. Jung clenched her teeth and her hand balling into a fist that she couldn't contain the unbearable pain when Hwang's truthful words stuck her easily straight from the heart that now belongs to Taeyeon.

"I-I l-love you b-before but now was a total d-different since my love for him keeps on coming back." Jessica blurted while wiping her tears as she lowered her head looking at her empty table. She was having a second thought if she continues to love both of them without getting hurt, she loves Tiffany while she was yearning back for Taeyeon's love, her first love.

"You're totally insane, Jessica you're fucking crazy over him." Tiffany fires back as she threw their couple ring in front of Jessica who was weakly kneeling on the floor covering her face as she was crying out loud but because she loves the girl so much she didn't say more painful words that will totally hit her so she decided not to take too long to dragged her feet outside the messy office of the CEO Jung.

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: Heartbreaking JeTi scene and the newborn evil Taeyeon.

See you in the next chapter.

With Love,

chocomint89