Fifteen - Last Chapter

ONE SUNNY AFTERNOON

A little boy playing with his ball together with Ginger, a black poodle he got after his 5th birthday. He was determined to shoot that ball so he could now join his father who promises to play with him during his spare time on Wednesday so here he was playing all by himself until someone caught his attention. He was happily stopped what he was doing when the figure finally showed up after him, he literally jumped on the person in front of him kneeling just to make their level equal as the person patted his head curved lips formed from its beholder once their body touches each other.

"I thought you're coming home late Daddy?" The cute boy showing his own version of puppy eyes makes his father melted into his cuteness.

"Why? You don't want daddy to be home, araesso?" Taeyeon pouts copying his son's puppy eyes, the little boy chuckles and embraces his father tight.

"Where's your mom?" Taeyeon asked his little boy after their long tight embrace.

"She's buying some stuffs at the grocery but she'll definitely be here later Daddy!" The little boy exclaimed holding his ball as his father stroking his cute little curly hair. Taeyeon looked at his son as he resembles his own mother made him smile because he had all the features Jessica also had.

"Hey! It's mommy!" The little boy vigorously exclaimed as he saw a familiar figure who was entering the doorsteps.

"I'm home!" A woman holding a bag of groceries came inside caught their attention as the little boy run towards his mother. He helped the woman carried the heavy bags followed by Taeyeon who was smiling lovingly at his wife.

"Tae? How's the meeting with the executives? Does it goes well?" The wife asked his husband who was now holding the bag of groceries leading them into the kitchen.

"I totally got the deal and I will fly to California by next week so I want both of you to pack your things because I'm taking you there with me!" Taeyeon pecks his wife's plump lips making the woman blushed as she linked her arms at her husband who was now holding her tiny waist. The couple were being so lovey-dovey after a two weeks of not being cope up with each other, how Taeyeon misses his wife most of the time especially when he was at the office 24/7.

"Honey, did you already call her that we might be staying at her place when we landed at Cali?" The wife eyed her husband who was busy kissing her neck down to her collarbone making her aroused by the intimate touch, thankfully their son was not in sight as the little boy was already inside his own bedroom when he finally got his gummy bear that he pleaded with his mother to buy.

"I will but later since I totally misses my wife so much!" Taeyeon continued his business groping his wife's clothed breast as the other hand was now snaking inside the blouse. The wife slowly unbuttoned her husband's blue cotton polo as they both heated between a passionate kiss.

"Daddy, ginger ate my gummies!" The little boy yelled crying holding his bags of gummies on his little hands made the couple pulled away immediately.

"YAH! GINGER! YOU BAD PUPPY!" Taeyeon shouted at the dog who runs quickly as his name being called by his mad owner as Taeyeon groaned because of his unfinished business at his wife who was stifling her laugh as she saw how frustrated her husband was so she decided to give him a reward tonight.

"Easy tiger I might give you something you were longing for tonight when Jessie already sleep," Jessica whispered at her grinning husband as she left the excited dork at the kitchen to finally changes her clothes into a comfortable ones.